November Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members

Anyone know how late the sales line is open?????

I'll answer my own question the phone lines are now closed - if you find items you like I suggest calling first thing in the morning and get the deal before they realize what is going on.

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A lot of the items @ MF in the Price Cuts + Final Clearance section are discounted less than M123 - This is a good place to start looking for the "Honey Hole"! You can sort by Highest savings % - Then compare to M123 for price differential - and BAM price match + 23% off difference- Black Friday Early!! Spend tonight and get your list together then call 1st thing - right when they open - before the suits get in.

• Members

M123 Price Match Deal Alert!!

TASCAM 2488 Neo 24 Track Digital Recording Workstation
M123 = $799

http://www.music123.com/Pro-Audio/Recording-Gear/Multitrack-Recorders/2488-Neo-24-Track-Digital-Recording-Workstation.site7prod500689.product

MF = $499

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Tascam-2488neo-24Track-Digital-Recording-Portastudio?sku=500689

$300 Differenial = $69 off $499

$430 Final M123 Match Price

A little to rich for my blood but a nice deal if you are in the market!

• Members

• Members

• Members
  • Members

Black Friday, and matching deals.

OK - people probably know that Sam Ash is running some great black Friday deals. I just wanted to pass along that last night, kind of on a whim - I caled MF to see if they would match early. They did. It may not work for you - but if it does - it beats setting your alarm for Friday early morning.

Here is the Sam Ash Black Friday ad...

SAM ASH Black Friday

• Members

Good googley moogley!

That TASCAM DP-004 Pocketstudio deal is insane! $40.09 shipped

I haven't bought anything in over a year, but could not pass that up. They tried a 17% PM but I politely said I thought it was 23%.... worked fine.

I was worried cuz I could find where it said 23% on the site. There is a banner with a 110% price gaurantee. I thought they might have already reduced it.

• Members

Black Friday, and matching deals.

OK - people probably know that Sam Ash is running some great black Friday deals. I just wanted to pass along that last night, kind of on a whim - I caled MF to see if they would match early. They did. It may not work for you - but if it does - it beats setting your alarm for Friday early morning.

Here is the Sam Ash Black Friday ad...

Why not call M123 and get 23% of the difference? Just saying.....

• Members

Good googley moogley!

That TASCAM DP-004 Pocketstudio deal is insane! $40.09 shipped

I haven't bought anything in over a year, but could not pass that up. They tried a 17% PM but I politely said I thought it was 23%.... worked fine.

I was worried cuz I could find where it said 23% on the site. There is a banner with a 110% price gaurantee. I thought they might have already reduced it.

The banner is on the bottom of the home page 2nd box from left (or 3rd box from right!)

Archived