November Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members
I used their store credit for 18 months interest free.

You could give that a try.

Edit: It's now down to 12 months, but that's not too bad. I liked that it was 18 when I bought mine, that way I could rationalize it as not one more guitar in 2010, but a guitar purchase (to be paid) for 2012.
:D

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/platinum

Very tempting but I am way better at convincing myself of this than I am at convincing my wife...

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not mine, do not know the seller...

If you're looking for a nice, clean, Heritage Cherry SG Standard for a good price, here's a '05 model I found on eBay tonight.

$740 shipped, includes case...it is the cheapest current BIN SG Standard on eBay. I'd have already bought it if I just didn't drop $2K on a couple of other guitars:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-Gibson-SG-Standard-w-Gibson-Case-/190465377576?pt=Guitar&hash=item2c589f0528

• Members
Heads Up: The link you posted (generously) takes one to a private correspondence between you and the customer service rep.

And?

The link works to purchase the Line 6 POD HD for $425. The link could also work to get a price match from Sweetwater, for example. :idea:

Why do you sweat the small details? Perhaps, you need a vacation. You, my friend, need to learn to relax a bit more! :thu:

• Members
And?

The link works to purchase the Line 6 POD HD for $425. The link could also work to get a price match from Sweetwater, for example.
:idea:

Why do you sweat the small details? Perhaps, you need a vacation. You, my friend, need to learn to relax a bit more!
:thu:

:facepalm:

I had thought that you had unintentionally linked to something that you would not want to make public, and so, I thought I should let you know.
Oh, well, idiots happen. Just ask your parents.

• Members

Silver sparkle squier std for $169 at the san diego GC

Surprising as the affinities were $179. Its not all the standards though. The other std models were $229

Don't know if other GC had the deal but thats the cheapest new std I've ever seen.

Archived