December Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No love for Musician's Friend Stuipd Deal of the Day?

The few reviews they have are pretty good. What I like about this is that there are a lot of inputs and a USB interface that sounds as if it works both ways with a computer (to send separate channels to record and music from the computer for live settings. Might look up some reviews on this throughout the day and jump on it. Will welcome information on why I should stay away from it too.

• Members

No love for Musician's Friend
?

The few reviews they have are pretty good. What I like about this is that there are a lot of inputs and a USB interface that sounds as if it works both ways with a computer (to send separate channels to record and music from the computer for live settings. Might look up some reviews on this throughout the day and jump on it. Will welcome information on why I should stay away from it too.

Because I know so little about the Tascam u6crash has posted, I resisted posting the deal myself. So I thank u6crash and will add that the Tascam has a concomitant rebate:

3 Free Microphones

Purchase an M-164, M-164FX or M-164UF Mixer Between November 23, 2010 and December 31, 2010 and Receive 3 Dynamic Handheld Microphones Free via Mail In Rebate!

Rebate Expires 12/31/10

___

Sweetwater has a video review here: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/M164UF

• Members
  • Members

• Members

My math skills suck. What would be the final price?

$661.99 on the 700 model

$430.99 on the 600 model

Edit: I just emailed for a price match on the 700 model and got a reply in less than 5 minutes for $660.78

Looks like m123 only has black.

• Members

My math skills suck. What would be the final price?

The music123 Low price Guarantee gives you 123% of the difference between them and a competitor (as opposed to a "Price Match" which would only be 100%).

The Variax 700 is $1399.99 at music123, but only $799.99 at Sweetwater. Therefore the difference in price is (1399.99-799.99) = 600.

It it were a 100% price match, your discount off the music123 price would be $600. However, since they give a 123% discount the amount would be ($600 *1.23) = $738 discount.

Your final price at music123 would be $1399.99 (their original price) - $738 (the 123% discount) = $661.99

• Members

That Valve JR is a no brainer smoking deal. If I did not have a modded Jr Head & a EPI Valve Special I'd be all over that! Just a little bit of mods to it and that is one creamy Lil Tube Amp.

Also my friend got MF to go 10% off the Fender Mustang I using the code Dasher off the back of their recent catalog sent with orders. About as good as you can get for a buy while you can price point on these popular new amps.

• Members

I just got mine today. Wowzers - what a deal at $99 if you don't need the USB connection. The top panel is metal, not plastic like some of the customer reviews I've seen suggest. The sides are plastic. It's not all metal like a Behringer or Mackie - it's pretty much for the studio. It's nice to have the meters across the top, even if they are only 5 LEDs per meter. But it's QUIET and really clean. Lots of headroom. And lots of sensible connections. Apparently these are on clearance for $99 now. If you need a mixer for the studio this is a very good deal.

To sweeten the deal, when you click through, you also get a mail-in rebate offer for three free "dynamic handheld" microphones.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid

594273.jpg

• Members

Victor Litz is having a 40% off sale on ALL new guitars and amps this weekend (10-12). That's obviously off of MSRP, but Fender and Marshall ARE included and it can really bring some prices down from their normal prices. My math shows solid color std Strats for $414 (40% off of $690). The Mustang 2 amp for $162 (40% off of $270). Probably worth your while to see how much of a discount it might really be on something that is normally excluded from sales.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=l9zy6tbab&v=001rj64Pj8NTf5BeTKRBtgUFdo5Q50ye_AbgLJnVqeqiQXTO09855vcPnel4WtIHy8DKZ3PnVMKM9VFOQeEbCLIRB565yw5L9n5XpUZEi9TlkbCMMk1SH7hDg%3D%3D

• Members

I am just having bad luck with the PRS SE. I sent my defective one back last week, and bingo- MF/M123 drops the price to $399. I call them up concerned that they will run out and not be able to complete the exchange. "Don't worry, we hold stock for exchanges."

Today I get a back order notice (so much for holding the guitar). I won't have this by Christmas and it will arrive when I am out of town. So I ask if I can just substitute a Cherry Sunburst instead of the Vintage Natural. Nope. Unless the item that they price matched two weeks is still online, the supervisor refused to over ride the price or make a color substitution.

Gotta love the great customer service. They screw up and admit it. The options they provide is to wait and not have it by Christmas, or spend an extra $175. Nice:mad:

Archived