December Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members
Well, I just checked my tracking number, and they have shipped it out. So unless they ask fedex to recall the shipment, I don't foresee any problems...

But I will say, order now and be quick about it. Most bass strings are about $20 a set, so i don't foresee this deal lasting long. Granted that their not the best brand of strings, $14 for 10 sets of bass strings is a mind blowing deal. I only have a bass that I pick up to noodle around on occasionally, so 10 sets should last an awfully long time.

It is a good deal. Normally I would call them, but I am ticked about how they handled my PRS SE order. They even admitted that they messed up, but they would not honor the price on a back order. Therefore I am done with Sam Ash, out of principal. :thu:

Glad you got a good deal though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

599 M123

299 SAM ASH

REBATE PDF @ MF

If you want this deal you had better jump quick - Sam Ash raised the price to $399 on their front page - but it is still at $299 when you click. I imagine they will be raising the price very soon.

• Members

Dude, I just said this one is $4.80 bought & shipped. And why pay $15 for the same thing with a Tascam sticker on it. It's not like they made the thing. But hey it's your dough.

Why buy the Tascam?

1. Warranty

2. Quality

3. If there is a problem Tascam will resolve it. Buy the cheap power supply, not so much.

Hey whatever man. Pay 3 times as much if it gives you peace of mind. I have bought generic power supplies, chargers, etc. off of ebay for years. Never had problems. Did you read the 4 Five Star reviews posted for the one I suggested. Not one user expressed anything other than complete satisfaction. The Tascam probably has a whopping 90 day warranty. Good luck whatever you do.

• Members

Hey whatever man. Pay 3 times as much if it gives you peace of mind. I have bought generic power supplies, chargers, etc. off of ebay for years. Never had problems. Did you read the 4 Five Star reviews posted for the one I suggested. Not one user expressed anything other than complete satisfaction. The Tascam probably has a whopping 90 day warranty. Good luck whatever you do.

I ordered one of the cheap ones. I'm hoping it holds up. I've seen good reviews of {censored}ty adaptors before so I understand going for the name brand.

• Members

• Members

If you want this deal you had better jump quick - Sam Ash raised the price to $399 on their front page - but it is still at $299 when you click. I imagine they will be raising the price very soon.

This Item is Not Available

Right now at Sam Ash is says.

So I doubt M123 will match that.

• Members

Prices start as low as $39. Prewired sets are $119 and up. I was able to price match a Dimarzio pre wired vintage set with 36th Anniversary PAF's for $139 at M123.

Good find. Is there any way to have M123 price match the Dimarzio Norton at $39.99 and specify a F-spaced version?

• Members

I just want to thank the person who posted the Paul Westerberg First Act @ Tanga deal. I received mine yesterday, and it is (you can choose to disbelieve if you wish, but I swear that it's true) a fabulous guitar. Thanks again.

So does the boost work and is the boost adjustable? Just wondering if the boost is way too big of a difference to be usable.

• Members
got a m123 price match on a Dimarizo Norton Bridge for $34.95 shipped!
:cool:

I wonder if this would be a good upgrade for my Singlecut SE that's coming?

Were you able to specify F-spaced or not or even color choice? An F-spaced double creme or zebra would be my preference.

• Members

Got my Westerberg too. Shipped very fast & looks great. Looks just as new as the new one I bought. Actually it was in original packaging with all hang tags and a cable. The other one I bought was not. Now my son can quit borrowing mine. Thanks to the OP.

No boost on the PW. I believe that was the double cutaway.

What is the deal with the expired token? Are others having difficulty posting? I keep getting and expired token warning. Had to log off and log back on.

• Members

Don't bother. Sam Ash sucks. If it's a real deal, they will get your hopes up by giving you a shipping confirmation. Then they will refund the money to your card and tell you to take a hike:mad:

I got boxes of those bass strings for even less than they are selling them for now, from SamAsh, a year or so ago. They'll ship them if they have them in stock...

• Members

Were you able to specify F-spaced or not or even color choice? An F-spaced double creme or zebra would be my preference.

I did not ask. Knowing M123, it has to be the exact same product for the price match. I think the F Spaced and Zebra have their own SKU- and if that's the case- I doubt they'll do it. You can always ask

• Members

Prices start as low as $39. Prewired sets are $119 and up. I was able to price match a Dimarzio pre wired vintage set with 36th Anniversary PAF's for $139 at M123.

Thanks for this one. Snagged a bridge 36th Anniversary PAF for $46 price matched at m123 and some change. Definitely worth it.

• Members

I agree. Really nice neck and great rock tones.

If you like it, you should really play around with all the ToysRUs First Act guitars. The story goes basically like this: Westerberg bought one of those Toys R Us First Acts, liked it, then First Act made a custom guitar with the distinctive (I hate it but YMMV) pickguard. But the guitar itself, including the pickup, construction, etc. is pretty much the same as all the other inexpensive First Acts.

• Members

If you like it, you should really play around with all the ToysRUs First Act guitars. The story goes basically like this: Westerberg bought one of those Toys R Us First Acts, liked it, then First Act made a custom guitar with the distinctive (I hate it but YMMV) pickguard. But the guitar itself, including the pickup, construction, etc. is pretty much the same as all the other inexpensive First Acts.

Well for that price the First Act has it going on! I wish I would of had a first guitar as fine as that Westerburg...

• Members

Well for that price the First Act has it going on! I wish I would of had a first guitar as fine as that Westerburg...

Yeah, if anything, it demonstrates how much better very cheap guitars are today than a decade or two ago.

At some point, I got a first act genero-guitar from them for about $35 on closeout, that came with a portable amp...I figured it would suck but be worth it as a gift given it came with the amp. It's actually VERY playable--nice comfortable neck, decent construction. The pickup is pretty blah, but as a learner? Better than most older folks here had...

• Members

Thanks guys... I don't usually stop in here, but I picked up 10 sets of those bass strings for $13.00 shipped. Pretty sweet.

What's up with their guitar strings though? I used to get 12 sets for like $8 in the store when they had them, but I haven't seen the 10s in a while and I have more 9s than I'll likely ever use since I never use 9s anyway.

:lol:

Archived