December Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members

Very Good tip. They do charge shipping. A bit of searching found a PSP power supply for $1.82. Four 5 Star reviews, one of which says it works with the DP-008. About $4.80 with shipping. Not bad.

The Tascam PSP520 is only $14.99 at MF.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Tascam-PSP520-AC-Adaptor-for-MPGT1-CDGT2-DR1?sku=338954&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=162283389

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got it via web price match. Ask for Andrew Pa.. haha! He seems to always give me the best deals.

Really?:mad:

The guy I talked to told me they have sold 5 just today when they got the price adjusted to the same as MF's.

But My guy wouldn't budge on it but still great deal on a nice guitar,Glad you got a discount.:thu: They come with really nice gig bags also.

• Members

Here's a suggestion that someone posted in a review at Amazon:

"TIP: Purchase a PSP-100 power adaptor. It is made for the Sony Playstation and is identical to the more costly PS-P520 Tascam says you have to buy (i.e., 5V, 2A, correct plug and polarity). I paid $5 for mine, not $30!"

I saw that but they charge 15 to ship I saw.

• Members

http://www.samash.com/p/Kramer_Striker%20Custom%20S424CR%20Electric%20Guitar_-49951682

List is $432. Looks like a pretty good guitar. I have heard nothing but good things about these new Stikers and I prefer a hardtail.

KS44CVSBS_ip.jpg

I'm still getting my head around the kramer line, I think the new Strikers are mahogany though, the one linked to is alder so it maybe is an older model?

• Members

http://www.samash.com/p/Kramer_Striker%20Custom%20S424CR%20Electric%20Guitar_-49951682

List is $432. Looks like a pretty good guitar. I have heard nothing but good things about these new Stikers and I prefer a hardtail.

KS44CVSBS_ip.jpg

That's a MusicYo era Kramer (quad rails make that obvious). Regardless, that's still a really good deal and I just bought one for my stepson for Xmas....that'll be number 6 for him...

• Members

The website now shows:

-- $499 NEW

-- $399.95 Blemished

-- $449.95 Warehouse Resealed

Yeah, that's what it said when I saw it, too. Guess I didn't marked the cheaper on as a blem. Sorry! They also have a killer price a blemmed Marshall Class 5.

• Members

Picked up a white Dano - $249 shipped. Plus it comes with a free set of strap locks, a free 10' instrument cable, and Cashbaq.com has 5% cash back at samash.com.

Sam ash currently has "Black Friday 2" sale going on (Don't bother asking if it makes sense), and they have a few decent deals still going on:

Danelectro 59 Reissue for $249:

And 10 sets of Guitar Research Bass Strings for $12.99 (Not a great brand, but for $14 in change including tax and shipping, It's very hard to pass up):

• Members
Dude, I just said this one is $4.80 bought & shipped. And why pay $15 for the same thing with a Tascam sticker on it. It's not like they made the thing. But hey it's your dough.

Why buy the Tascam?

1. Warranty

2. Quality

3. If there is a problem Tascam will resolve it. Buy the cheap power supply, not so much.

• Members

Don't bother. Sam Ash sucks. If it's a real deal, they will get your hopes up by giving you a shipping confirmation. Then they will refund the money to your card and tell you to take a hike:mad:

Well, I just checked my tracking number, and they have shipped it out. So unless they ask fedex to recall the shipment, I don't foresee any problems...

But I will say, order now and be quick about it. Most bass strings are about $20 a set, so i don't foresee this deal lasting long. Granted that their not the best brand of strings, $14 for 10 sets of bass strings is a mind blowing deal. I only have a bass that I pick up to noodle around on occasionally, so 10 sets should last an awfully long time.

Archived