February 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

deanmass

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you buy a PreSonus VSL interface in the month of February you get a free copy of Studio One 2 Producer (normally a $99 upgrade from Artist, $199 to buy outright). You can get an interface for as little as $199.00 which is a great deal (I think) if you need both a DAW and an interface.

PreSonus VSL22 - (I was going to include a GC link but they seem to be down.)

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/presonus-audiobox-22vsl-usb-2.0-recording-system - musicians friend.

Rebate form

http://gc.guitarcenter.com/rebates/pdf/presonus_FreeProducerUpgrade_022812.pdf

• Members

Not the greatest deal but could save you a few bucks. Sam Ash has a Valentine's Day special "Mystery Discount". I added the PRS Bernie Mardsen to the cart and got 51 bucks off.

Not amazing but could sway someone depending on what you buy.

EDIT: GC has 100 bucks off anything over 299

• Members

Jay Turser Les Paul Style Electric Guitar with Abalone Serpent Neck Inlay $235 Shipped

Looks great and good reviews. Wild looking inlay. Be careful though. I have a tele with neck inlay and its so busy I get lost on what fret I'm on till I get used to it. Great deal for something that intricate.

• Members

ESP-LTD EC401 in black for $370 @Hello ($395 - 25 with hm25off150 + free ship).

http://www.hellomusic.com/ec/DealMain.aspx?did=13140

$649 elsewhere...

espltdec401blk.png

Update: Also get a matching ESP HSC from Sam Ash for $81.88 ($89.00 - $7.12 + free ship) today only with their Valentine's Day special. Note that they are backordered with no posted ETA. Which more or less corresponds with Hello. :p

http://www.samash.com/p/ESP_Eclipse%20Series%20Electric%20Guitar%20Case_-49966353

• Members

OK - I just gotta say that 15% pop up on Music123 is goofy as hell. I was trying to get it to pop up for a couple days - nothing. Today it came up on my company laptop - I took a stacked Musicians Gear LP HSC for $35.

What code are you stacking Woody. I can't even get wintersale1 and wintersale2 to give me a discount. I haven't seen the 15% banner popup in weeks. Thanks for the tip on the notebook, I'll try that on mine.

• Members

What code are you stacking Woody. I can't even get wintersale1 and wintersale2 to give me a discount. I haven't seen the 15% banner popup in weeks. Thanks for the tip on the notebook, I'll try that on mine.

The codes work, but they tightened up what is eligible. No Epiphone for example, but it still works on new SD, but not used SD.

• Members

...but it still works on new SD, but not used SD.

Typical. I've been told by MF/m123 that the codes should work on all used items, regardless of brand. Brand exclusions should only apply to new items, but for some reason I guess their web developers can't master the simple concept of bypassing the brand check if an items is used. Looks like maybe they finally tried to get it to work, but did it backwards...

• Members

OK - I just gotta say that 15% pop up on Music123 is goofy as hell. I was trying to get it to pop up for a couple days - nothing. Today it came up on my company laptop - I took a stacked Musicians Gear LP HSC for $35.

I loaded Music123 in Firefox, Google Chrome and IE and let them sit for a day and a half, and finally the 15% popup appeared. Snagged this case for $33.99 with wintersale code. You're right that popup is goofy as hell. A lot of work and waiting for the extra $6 but hey what the heck.

• Members

$199 @ M123

M123 price matched @$56, I couldn't pass these up, I use a cheap pair of AKG K44's cans at the office, they totally rule! ...I can't imagine what these must be like.

Thank you

• Members

Stolen from Slick Deals:

Best Washburn Deal Yet: Washburn WV66 Set Neck Flying V Electric Guitar with EMG 81 Active Pickup for $299

I posted these earlier for $400, but it looks like they dropped the price another $100. As long as you don't mind a flying V, this is the hottest deal yet. Also, if you bought one earlier from them, you should try getting a price adjustment. They are usually pretty good about that.

Washburn WV66 Set Neck Flying V Electric Guitar with EMG 81 Active Pickups w/Gigbag $299 Shipped

MSRP: $1169.99

Reg: $598.99

Sale: $298.99

Free Shipping

http://www.worldmusicsupply.com/W...uitar.html

Archived