February 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

deanmass

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Music123

wintersale2 is 20% off accessories + there is an accessories promo discount on top of it

I just got a Mighty Mite neck, usually $100, 6 pack of slinkys, usually $20 and Fender Strat knobs usually $8 all for $100

• Members

First time posting in this thread.

Last night I was up browsing around on music123 when a pop up came up giving me 15% off my order. I searched for other coupons and I found a 20% off all accessories (works on most things I tried under the accessories category) which was:
wintersale2
. I don't know what prompted the 15% off my order total, maybe someone here knows how to trigger it every time?

Thanks for the FYI on this 15% deal. Couldn't get the pop up to appear last eve, but it's popping up this morning. It worked on Epiphone and used Epiphone, so I purchased the used Ultra-III I had been looking at.

(Pelham Blue fetishists should check out the Ultra 339.)

• Members

Thanks for the FYI on this 15% deal. Couldn't get the pop up to appear last eve, but it's popping up this morning. It worked on Epiphone and used Epiphone, so I purchased the used Ultra-III I had been looking at.

Awesome, hope you got a great deal. I'm not sure if the wintersale1 code still works? Supposedly it's 20% off top rated musical instruments but I couldn't get it to work. I can't find the inclusions/exclusions page either so I don't know what applies for the discount or not.

• Members

Unfortunately the strings I wanted to try out (EB cobalts) weren't in stock yet.

The reason mine was only 25% off was because I added a high priced item that didn't qualify for the 20% off accessories. Tried to find some good used deals but there was nothing I needed.

I'm glad some of you are getting in on this deal. Either of you know how to trigger the 15% off?

there is also a code wintersal1 for instruments

try that instead of wintersale2

• Members

there is also a code wintersal1 for instruments

try that instead of wintersale2

I tried it but couldn't get it to work with anything, granted I only tried it on guitars I'd actually want (everything I tried above $1K said to call in for discount).

• Members

That Ultra III satisfied a lot of my Gas issues! :thu:

• Members

Those Fender Champ 600s are super nice, great for a little room or apartment. I highly recommend them at that price.

On another note, I'm sure people ask this all the time,

But what would be the best route to trying for using a coupon a new MIM Fender Strat? All the legaleeze says "Fender" is excluded, but does calling them up usually do the trick? If so, which company is usually the best to work with?

I appreciate any help.

• Members

Can't get the 15% to trigger, which sucks. I need some strap locks and the extra 15% off would really force my hand...

• Members

Can't get the 15% to trigger, which sucks. I need some strap locks and the extra 15% off would really force my hand...

Do make sure that you don't have popups blocked or have AdBlock installed/enabled.

Then, you might also try signing into your account, traveling away from the site, and then returning. (Some combination of those things--I think--is what got it to work for me today.)

The popup:

• Members

Using firefox, I turned off pop up blocking. The 'pop' up slides in from the right side of the page. It came around when I put something in the cart, left the site for a bit and came back. I know this doing a voodoo dance and praying to the discount gods, but that is what worked for me.

Worked on my MIM Fender Strat.

• Members

Keep fiddling around....in and out of cart..back to shopping then back to cart......bingo....35% off baby!!!!!!!!!!!1:thu:

Sweet got it to work... now I'm stuck trying to figure out if I'm wasting the savings by just buying a couple of straplok's and a couple of push-pull pots... decisions, decisions.

• Members

Thanks OP!!!

The 15% off toggle showed up on the extreme right side of of the page. All I could read was "more" I think it was. Click on that and a flag comes out from the side of the page with a link to "Save now" or "Shop now".

I put items in my cart. Typed in the "wintersale2" to get the 20% to show up. Then go back and find the "15% of your order" toggle and follow that link. That's how I had to get mine to work. The direct paypal link wouldn't work either so I had to sign in and go through all that to place the order but got it done.

16 Sets of EB Slinky's
2 Dozen Star Picks
Mic Stand Pick holder
$48 Total

• Members

I tried it but couldn't get it to work with anything, granted I only tried it on guitars I'd actually want (everything I tried above $1K said to call in for discount).

I think it only works with "House Brand" instruments i.e. Rogue, Musicians Gear, stuff. Yep, works on all "Rogue" stuff including their efx.

DV016_Jpg_Large_519192_R.jpg

$237.99 after stax

DV016_Jpg_Large_430928.001_black_R.jpg

$67.99 after stax

DV016_Jpg_Large_581998.003_black_close_a

$118.31 mint used after stax ($199 new)

Archived