February 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

deanmass

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I had the 15% promo pop up AS I clicked to another part of the site, so I missed it. Now I haven't been able to find it again on any browser. I'll probably waste half the day clicking random crap to try to get it now. Damn you HCEG
:)

Just go into your internet history and find an instance of your M123 cart from Wednesday and click on it. The stax should come up and then you can add whatever you want to the cart.

• Members

Just go into your internet history and find an instance of your M123 cart from Wednesday and click on it. The stax should come up and then you can add whatever you want to the cart.

Thank you! I had some more things I wanted to purchase, and couldn't get it to come up. This worked. No more time wasting trying to get the 15% to popup.

• Members

Thanks to the Op for posting the Wildkat pricedrop. In December I had stacked and ordered a Wildkat for $289, Less $20 Mrrebates, I just called and got another 32.85 Credit back on my credit card due to the price drop. Making my final price $237 after the rebate. Certainly a steal, but still a steal at the current price. Mine shipped 1-31 in spite of the March 5th estimate posted on the website. I couldn't be happier with the guitar at the original price, much less after the $32 bucks back today.

• Members

I tried to get SW to match GC/M123 the other day on the Wildkat when it was $400. No dice. Too bad they dropped it now, as it was in stock then rather than backordered.

M123 15% which still seems to be kicking around today puts it at $255

GC will do the $50 valentines coupon on it.

Pretty good deal if you're willing to wait. Since everyone is backordered, I assume they're on a ship right now.

M123 has the case at $67 if you do the 20% + 15% stack. $322 with HSC is pretty much a steal.

• Members

Lost the 15% from my cart after I added an AC 15...worked at first then went away. I had other accessories in the cart, too, for a day. History didn't work. Any ideas?

Wish I could help, all I can say is keep trying - After 3 days it finally came up again!

Scored SD hot rodded humbucker set for $89-

http://www.music123.com/Accessories/Fretted-Instrument-Accessories-Parts/Guitar-Pickups-Parts/Guitar-Pickups/Electric-Guitar-Pickups/Humbucker-Pickups/Hot-Rodded-Humbucker-Set-Black.site7sku300030000001000.sku

• Members

Hope you guys have better luck with the music123 coupon stack than I did. Just got the set of pickups that I ordered and when I opened the box, they sent me a 9 volt adapter instead.

:facepalm:

Must be something going around,I ordered a guitar case and they sent me the wrong much cheaper one.

So I called them and they made it right,and I got to keep the cheaper case for free.

• Members

Must be something going around,I ordered a guitar case and they sent me the wrong much cheaper one.

So I called them and they made it right,and I got to keep the cheaper case for free.

I got to keep my adapter for free too...

Amazing how when they ship the wrong item it seems to always be a cheaper item. You never hear of someone getting a 59RI Les Paul when they ordered a gig bag...

• Members

I got to keep my adapter for free too...

Amazing how when they ship the wrong item it seems to always be a cheaper item. You never hear of someone getting a 59RI Les Paul when they ordered a gig bag...

There was a guy on here several years ago that ordered a $700 Parker and they sent him a $2000 one.

Archived