February 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

deanmass

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will try that,They are out until 3-23 now it says.

FWIW when I ordered my Wildkat in December it said expected 3-5-12, but shipped 1-31-12. If $299 is the new retail, it might be worth waiting for a stacking opportunity. But then again the severe price drop from say 6 mos ago might suggest it is a discontinuation closeout price, in which case you might want to get it while you can. This guitar is beauty and is an actual unique Epiphone model, not just an epi model of a Gibson. If they discontinue it, I could see it actually appreciating in value from this price. I plan to swap in a roller bridge to stabilize the tuning, and try some cream plastic pup covers to squelch the squeel, and I expect to have a very workmanlike guitar. FYI the natural finish is much less yellow than depicted in the marketing photos. It's a gorgeous git for

• Members

FWIW when I ordered my Wildkat in December it said expected 3-5-12, but shipped 1-31-12. If $299 is the new retail, it might be worth waiting for a stacking opportunity. But then again the severe price drop from say 6 mos ago might suggest it is a discontinuation closeout price, in which case you might want to get it while you can. This guitar is beauty and is an actual unique Epiphone model, not just an epi model of a Gibson. If they discontinue it, I could see it actually appreciating in value from this price. I plan to swap in a roller bridge to stabilize the tuning, and try some cream plastic pup covers to squelch the squeel, and I expect to have a very workmanlike guitar. FYI the natural finish is much less yellow than depicted in the marketing photos. It's a gorgeous git for

There are several Epi models right now with a $100 price drop, including the ever popular Explorer "Korina" and Flying V. I'd doubt they would discontinue all of those, but you never know. The "Royale" series was always intended to be a limited run, so maybe those are indeed being blown out.

• Members

There are several Epi models right now with a $100 price drop, including the ever popular Explorer "Korina" and Flying V. I'd doubt they would discontinue all of those, but you never know. The "Royale" series was always intended to be a limited run, so maybe those are indeed being blown out.

And the Gibson Melody Makers are discounted. Actually with these price discounts and a code, there are some decent buying opportunities.

• Members

Anybody know what the price match at M123 would be on the Jet City JCA 2112RC if Zsounds has them for $299 and M123 has them for $349?

Also, can you use a code on a PM?

$349 - $299 = $50

10% of $50 = $5

m123 price match = $299 - $5 = $294

No, you can't use a code on a price match.

For $5 difference, I'd just buy from zzounds and save yourself the hassle of trying to get the price match.

• Members

5263899.jpg
5263904.jpg

Fender Super 55 Split Coil Pickups Telecaster Set with 2 Single Coils, staggered, Alnico 5 Magneten, hum-free, incl. Quick Connect cabel, screws and wiring diagram

http://www.music123.com/Accessories/Fretted-Instrument-Accessories-Parts/Guitar-Pickups-Parts/Guitar-Pickups/Electric-Guitar-Pickups/Specialty-Guitar-Pickups/Super-55-Split-Coil-Telecaster-Pickup-Set.site7prodH74384.product?CJAID=10565067&CJPID=4003003

Have an extra m123 quote for $92.90 exp 2/19

1st PM. GONE

• Members
Did you even read the first post that
you
posted?
:)

"You can post eBay links you see too, but the eBay links have to be Buy It Nows, not something that is at $1 and still has 10 days left in the auction.

Yep. You will notice 1) it is not eBay 2) see #1

So technically, but, I dropped it anyway because in lots of time on the web, I had no clue the site existed, so, I chose to make an exception.

• Members

I called in to Music123 and they gave the 15% off for the Ephipone Wildkat without any problems. Brought the price down to 254. The website says the guitar will not ship until late March but my backorder notice form Music123 says it will ship by the end of the this month.

• Members

I called
in to Music123 and they gave the 15% off for the Ephipone Wildkat without any problems. Brought the price down to 254. The website says the guitar will not ship until late March but my backorder notice form Music123 says it will ship by the end of the this month.

The trick: you have learned it. :thu:

Archived