May 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS

deanmass

• Members

How long does hellomusic usually take to ship?

227342main_buzz_larger.jpg

I had a Mono Guitar gig bag in limbo for almost 2 months. However, a very nice CSR sent me an email and offered me a much better deal at the same price. So, my advice to anyone buying from HM is "all good things come to those who wait".

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love my VHT Special 6. I'm going to really look into their other products when I buy a new amp again. I bought the special 6 from Amazon for $99 and I'm a huge fan of the tone. I use a Jekyll & Hide distortion pedal with it and a Holy Grail reverb. I'd probably buy that combo without even hearing it if I had the money.

• Members
I love my VHT Special 6. I'm going to really look into their other products when I buy a new amp again. I bought the special 6 from Amazon for $99 and I'm a huge fan of the tone. I use a Jekyll & Hide distortion pedal with it and a Holy Grail reverb. I'd probably buy that combo without even hearing it if I had the money.

Very similar to my set up. my pedal board has a Holy Grail and a Jekyll/Hyde except I'm running it into a VHT Ultra and a Tweaker. :thu:

• Members

519Mj0v1AZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Go to the 8th Street Music web site and then "Like" them through Facebook for 15% off. I just scored the VHT shipped for $297.47 plus $29.95 for shipping, no tax, AND you can pay with PayPal/Bill Me Later. Finally pulled the trigger.

• Members

Go to the 8th Street Music web site and then "Like" them through Facebook for 15% off. I just scored the VHT shipped for $297.47 plus $29.95 for shipping, no tax, AND you can pay with PayPal/Bill Me Later. Finally pulled the trigger.

Damn you, Yarbicus...must...reSIST...AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :mad::mad:

• Members

Damn you, Yarbicus...must...reSIST...AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
:mad:
:mad:

BTW love your new avatar! Can't wait for it to hit.:thu:

Seriously, though, I have been agonizing over a new amp for under $500. I can't believe that I have actually had the money for a couple of months without spending it! Total payoff, I'm thinking. I love the Special 6 so I'm thinking this is a total win.

• Members

BTW love your new avatar! Can't wait for it to hit.
:thu:

Seriously, though, I have been agonizing over a new amp for under $500. I can't believe that I have actually had the money for a couple of months without spending it! Total payoff, I'm thinking. I love the Special 6 so I'm thinking this is a total win.

Thanks for the CA love...but DAMMIT! I DO NOT NEED THIS AMP!!!

It's just TOO GOOD of a deal :cry:... HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! :eek::cry:

• Members

I have not been here in months and I came tonight to see this deal posted:eek:

$327.44 later and I have a VHT amp coming to my house soon!:thu:

• Members

New VHT isn't like old VHT.

The control layout on the Lead 20 remind me of the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe......though, I've never played one to confirm if that holds any weight.

I've only read that it's more Voxy and good for clean and overdrive.

• Members

New VHT isn't like old VHT.

Agreed!

old VHT is now known as "Fryette" (after the VHT founder) and today's models can be found here:

http://www.sfdamp.com/

Since 2009, the "New VHT" amps are all built in Asia and designed by a completely different crew - thus the lower price points compared to pre 2009 VHT amps.

Steven Fryette Design, Inc., will continue to manufacture all of the original Steven Fryette designed VHT models, accessories and parts that were in continuous production prior to January 1, 2009 under the Fryette Amplification brand including, but not limited to, the following:

Sig: X

Archived