May 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS

deanmass

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Anyone actually own or play one of these guitars? They look very interesting. Does the one here have the acoustic "ghost system" in it as well?

Bought my Father-in-law a Pathfinder Thinline acoustic a while back....nice guitar...plekked, good electronics on it.

I would not hesitate to buy one of these!:thu:

• Members
I was ready to jump on this, but it looks like it's dead. Showing up at $50 now.

It really never was. Chicago Music Exchange was selling it via Amazon at that price. CME cancelled my order because of a "inventory problem".

• Members

It really never was. Chicago Music Exchange was selling it via Amazon at that price. CME cancelled my order because of a "inventory problem".

CME is no Hello Music.... I think they charge $4.00 for a single Fender Thin pick. Nice store, but no bargains there, EVER.

• Members
CME is no Hello Music.... I think they charge $4.00 for a single Fender Thin pick. Nice store, but no bargains there, EVER.

Yeah. I was surprised when I saw that the merchant was CME. They don't sell anything cheap. I live in Chicago. I've been to their store many times. If you come to visit, you should go there. They have a huge collection of vintage models. I think of it as a museum rather than a store.

• Members

Does anyone need inexpensive but very well made effects that sound good?

Amazon is selling Onerr pedals for $19.99 + $3.99 shipping.

I've used Onerr effects several times and own a couple. They are built like a tank in heavy metal cases. The circuits are basically Boss clones. Great pedals for the money. Currently the overdrive, chorus, distortion and tremolo pedals are available.

Sorry. Red isn't working for me right now for some reason.

• Members

I've used Onerr effects several times and own a couple. They are built like a tank in heavy metal cases. The circuits are basically Boss clones. Great pedals for the money. Currently the overdrive, chorus, distortion and tremolo pedals are available.

Sorry. Red isn't working for me right now for some reason.

I've watched those off and on for months. Not many reviews out there, but the few there are seem to agree with you PK. I keep watching those Johnson pedals too, hoping they blow them out for $11 again.

• Members

Anyone have a link to that goldtop Austin Les Paul at Hello Music? It was in their secret area and I cant find it.

It posted on the 3rd the email link from that email just forwards to their home page, so it sold out. I ordered one because I want a chambered LP and I liked the Goldtop. Surprisingly the Austin LPs seemed to get very decent reviews. Mine has not shipped.

• Members

Fender G-DEC 15 amp

Just got mine today. For $99.99 it is a great deal!

Cool...I got the 30 watt 10 inch version that Samash.com blew out for 149...Very nice tone and a very useful tool.

Some features I will never use but for what it does it was a steal..No need for a speaker swap as the stock sounds just fine.

It can do Metal or Blues or jazzy clean.

• Members

Anyone actually own or play one of these guitars? They look very interesting. Does the one here have the acoustic "ghost system" in it as well?

I own a Pathfinder Thinline Acoustic electric. For the money it is fantastic. The Plek thing is the real deal. Mine plays like a well settup electric.. If I did not have 8 guitars for sale, a Wechter Electric is on my shortlist to get, along with their Nashville parlor body and their reg parlor body.

• Members

I definitely love my Fender G-DEC3 Thirty!

Great value, wish i had this when I was age 15 and just learning guitar.

I see no need to modify it - it sounds great right out to of the box, and would be an essential tool for any guitarist.

Archived