GFS Bodies and Necks are For sale now!

AGF Mikey

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah more of everything-

I think more tomorrow-

Updated 2 or 3 times a week- 20-50 pcs every time. Gotta be FAST though- Lots of guys crying to me in emails today that they missed something.

as we roll through it you'll see all sorts of stuff- and shortly we'll start putting up some of the blem and damaged stuff which will be close to free... We bought a box full of damaged stuff which we'll sell off as we photograph and categorize it.

I have to go get my morels checked....

• Members
I have to go get my morels checked....

After they've soaked in brine for a couple hours, rinse well and pat dry. Then run them through a egg wash, roll in some panko, salt & pepper, then fry in butter. Simply {censored}ing sublime!:thu:

• Members
After they've soaked in brine for a couple hours, rinse well and pat dry. Then run them through a egg wash, roll in some panko, salt & pepper, then fry in butter. Simply {censored}ing sublime!
:thu:

But remember, no skirts under those caps!

Picked three today outside the window of my office.

• Members

I got something in the mail today.

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

Seems to be of good quality. The wood it's made from is VERY light. very few finish flaws.

I put a GFS fat PAF in there, currently waiting for the matching bridge pickup as it's out of stock..

just got to get a lot more stuff to finish it.

:wave:

• Members
Photographed a ton more today-

Should see them over the weekend.

Coupla surprises in there...

But Daddy I wount mo boudies and I wount them NeOW!

Tell the Guita Fetish maan to post them on the web siyte neow! :wave:

• Members

Bang his wife- Dude I wouldn't {censored} her with YOUR dick....

Hey Frets99- Did I NOT tell you when you were at our place that H61 would chime in?? I'm like Nostradamus over here.

So douchebag- GO FIND solid poplar finished bodies from ANY factory in the word for $40- Go ahead. GO FIND Licensed Strat necks for $45- PLEASE tell me where I can get more??? GO FIND me flamed maple finished bodies for under $50- PLEASE- OEM cost for most of these parts as finished guitars work out to anywhere from $120-$350. That's cost if you buy 5000 pcs. Sure there are the bottom of the line basswood strats with Sycamore necks where OEM is like $50 plus freight- but we don't have any of those.

It's easy to be an internet tough guy and talk a lot of smack- You all know who I am- what my real name is and where I'm located. Not hiding behind annonymity.

Don't like me or my stuff- GO THE {censored} AWAY and don't buy from me. And those stupid bastards that keep coming back- well guess they're gonna have all the fun. Got an opinion on a product of ours that you have actually touched- feel free to chime in- you're entitled to an informed opinion- just not a dumb, ignorant opinion.

Now go get your shinebox....

Interesting response.

• Members

Hey- All you need in this life is a PAIR OF NUTS!

They tell me more will be up today- LOTs of stuff.

Just a tip- If you see something you want put it in your cart and buy it right away. If you get buyers remorse let me know and we'll refund you before it ships- It's the only way to get some of this stuff. If you need pickups and hardware do itlater- the email us and we'll refund some of the shipping so you don't get double charged.

Given the frenzy around some of this stuff if you hesitate they evaporate from the cart.

Jay

• Members

The problem with the double lockers is that there are like three common molds out there- and they all suck- They all hang up and the knife edges wear out etc.- So yeah I'm gonna try and get the straight hardened steel plate made so it can accept a standard Floyd block and then we'll be all good. The single lock came about just cause I hated cutting the stings, and the gradual ramp of the saddles works like a charm.

regarding my number one fan here-

Don't you love the "Internet Professor" thing douchebags like this pull??

You say- "Asshole go away" and he replies "Sir, obviously you are incapable of composing a sentence without degrading both yourself, your company and the United States of America, a country founded on the principles of Liberty and Justice for all. As Thomas Jefferson said.." I love that {censored}.

Hey dick- I'M SMARTER THAN YOU- get over it.

Yes Dream 90's suck- sold over 10,000 of them. Yes mean 90's suck- we sell out each production run in 7 days. Yes I'm a dick, that's why people buy from me all day long. Yes the Lil Killers suck, that's why some guys are on their TWENTIETH set! I have repair shops that buy these from me straight up at retail price by the dozen... Guess they're all wrong and you're right.

(can't wait for the long winded "Professorial" reply... which should use the words "Obviously" and "Apparently" quite a bit...)

Ad populum fallacy.

• Members

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitarfetish viewpost.gif

Bang his wife- Dude I wouldn't {censored} her with YOUR dick....

Hey Frets99- Did I NOT tell you when you were at our place that H61 would chime in?? I'm like Nostradamus over here.

So douchebag- GO FIND solid poplar finished bodies from ANY factory in the word for $40- Go ahead. GO FIND Licensed Strat necks for $45- PLEASE tell me where I can get more??? GO FIND me flamed maple finished bodies for under $50- PLEASE- OEM cost for most of these parts as finished guitars work out to anywhere from $120-$350. That's cost if you buy 5000 pcs. Sure there are the bottom of the line basswood strats with Sycamore necks where OEM is like $50 plus freight- but we don't have any of those.

It's easy to be an internet tough guy and talk a lot of smack- You all know who I am- what my real name is and where I'm located. Not hiding behind annonymity.

Don't like me or my stuff- GO THE {censored} AWAY and don't buy from me. And those stupid bastards that keep coming back- well guess they're gonna have all the fun. Got an opinion on a product of ours that you have actually touched- feel free to chime in- you're entitled to an informed opinion- just not a dumb, ignorant opinion.

Now go get your shinebox....

Interesting response.

Yes, I agree. Quite telling, isn't it?

Archived