GFS Bodies and Necks are For sale now!

AGF Mikey

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice stuff and good deals but whats with the shipping cost to Canada?!?! I've always found the shipping cost to Canada great from Guitar Fetish but this time it's a joke. I wanted a body that was $24 but the shipping was $62!! No thanks.

• Members

Nice stuff and good deals but whats with the shipping cost to Canada?!?! I've always found the shipping cost to Canada great from Guitar Fetish but this time it's a joke. I wanted a body that was $24 but the shipping was $62!! No thanks.

w0wz3rs:eek:

• Members

We'll proably wind up posting new items at least 2-3 times a week.

more Strat and Tele necks- LOTS more of everything.

Hey you Canada guys gotta turn off the hockey and pay attention- Gotta choose "EXPORT" as the shipping method- Canada isn't America ya know...

Can't say when we'll put them up- it'll be an evolving thing...

Jay

• Members
We'll proably wind up posting new items at least 2-3 times a week.

more Strat and Tele necks- LOTS more of everything.

Hey you Canada guys gotta turn off the hockey and pay attention- Gotta choose "EXPORT" as the shipping method- Canada isn't America ya know...

Can't say when we'll put them up- it'll be an evolving thing...

Jay

STOP!!!! This is just a conspiracy to sell more pickups and electronics :rolleyes:

Brilliant marketing as usual Jay. I have to be faster on the keyboard next round :thu:

• Members

Conspiracy??

Nah- more like test marketing-

Once these are done we'll have a regular supply of the most popular- NON FENDER- stuff. Once this is done- if you want to build an eact Strat clone you can't do it here. And obviously I can't sell 421 bodies for long- But I promise you the inventory we DO get will be good quality and prices UNDER everyone else.

• Members

I can't believ no one has bought that LP body. I would have bought it myself, but shipping to europe is too expensieve and I'd also have to pay import taxes AND VAT, So buying a new Epi probably would be cheaper.

• Members

Jay

No way I'm not turning off the hockey!!! :mad:

I did choose export. It was stupid expensive. Which I found weird because your shipping cost is usually good. :freak:

• Members

I reckon I'll make this whole guitar from GFS parts, will post pics when it's finished :)

Can anybody post pictures of the Tele bodies that were up for sale that I missed? I wanna at least know what I missed.

I can't find the pics, but I only noticed one tele body - it was unfinished basswood and wasn't routed for a bridge..looked pretty cool.

Archived