Who's Back?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hai there Back! Not that I was here... Most of the threads are still incomplete ... uh, the last band I heard was worse. The typing, pix, video, smilies, and quotes work. Blows that band out of the water into the weeds.

As you were ...

• Members

"Life sucks, then you die" - this new forum ain't so bad. I'm told it will continue to be a bit wonky until the background indexing and flattening finishes - that mostly to get the search working and to "find" all the missing posts (VBulletin can't see those more than one level deep I think so it has to "flatten" out all the threads). Only 35 million posts to process LOL.

• Members

I'm back! And I have a new project, my first! To make a long story short, the drummer in the band I auditioned for couldn't stomach me rewriting his lyrics, but the bass player and guitarist thought my versions rocked, so I'm going to join them in a new ensemble. Might as well have some drama right off the bat, to get me used to it!

• Members

I'm back ... and don't appear to have lost my identity. Seems pretty zippy this morning ... much better than yesterday! According to the notice I came across - they have performed an emergency hardware upgrade - early returns seem to suggest it worked. Still figuring out where stuff (signature blocks?) is at.

• Members

Finally... I reset my pw, logged in, changed it to something I'll remember, and the next day was getting script errors on the login page. Did the "forgot my pw" thing this morning and was able to get in with the weird one they sent, so I'll leave it be for now.

Archived