EHX @ NAMM - I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

dZjupp

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

what I wish would happen, a Cornish-like series of multi effect boards with your choice of EHX circuits from their catalog. They could have say a 3 effect template enclosure with stomp switches, up to say 12, with the Microsynth/Hog/Pog slider setup on the higher end enclosures with expression pedal(s) , Tube setups for the tube series etc. . With SMD's it could be done perhaps, no? A guy can dream....

• Members
....a stompbox that connects to wifi to receive app style effects, updates, and stores presets to the cloud. Instead of purchasing individual effects, we'll purchase an annual licensed subscription to an EHX account.
:idea:

That would be fun..

But every time someone announces a "game changer" it usually does not.-

Anyway, I would love to see a DMM killer, a new delay that sounds as good as the old ones, without the analog annoying stuff.

• Members

I love how every time one of these threads starts, every other suggestion is "OMG I HOPE THAT THEY MADE A (PEDAL GOES HERE) WITH PRESETS!!!!"

Is it really that hard to figure out what your last setting on your MicroSynth was?

• Members

I love how every time one of these threads starts, every other suggestion is "OMG I HOPE THAT THEY MADE A (PEDAL GOES HERE) WITH
PRESETS
!!!!"

Is it really that hard to figure out what your last setting on your MicroSynth was?

Some people change settings mid song.

• Members

Mike Matthews said they'd be debuting a new line of pedals. So you'd think it'd be something with three different sizes (ala memory boy, holy grail, metal muff, etc) OR it would be a new line of pedals based on some new type of functionality.

He also said they were working on an analog effect that was really unique and nobody had ever done before. I guess that could have been the analogizer, but maybe not.

BTW you guys need to be more creative.

How about a pitch tracking multiband filter with self-oscillation, an ADSR, & an LFO? That'd be pretty cool.

BTW you guys need to be more creative.

How about a pitch tracking multiband filter with self-oscillation, an ADSR, & an LFO? That'd be pretty cool.

Sounds like a synth. :)

How about a polyphonic guitar synth with multiple tunable oscillators / noise sources, a 18dB/Oct. resonant filter and ADSR that works with your existing guitar's normal 1/4" output, has a maximum latency of less than 3ms, tracks mutes, hammer-ons / pull-offs, bends and slides and all the other "guitaristic" techniques perfectly... and comes in at $400.

Oh yeah... and except for the digital control functions and USB port to do MIDI & system updates, the signal path is "all analogz - for teh toanz."

Hope springs eternal. ;)

I have no idea what Mike and EHx have in store for us at NAMM, but we'll know soon enough. I suspect their site will go back up right before NAMM launches; they're just getting the pages ready and getting ready for the big launch... :snax:

Archived