EHX @ NAMM - I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

dZjupp

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i was thinking a multi unit myself that would have EHX's signature twist, maybe multimuff, multimod, multipitch, and multidelay only designed the way only EHX could do it. so i guess the wifi idea would make more sense in that regard

• Members

....a stompbox that connects to wifi to receive app style effects, updates, and stores presets to the cloud. Instead of purchasing individual effects, we'll purchase an annual licensed subscription to an EHX account.
:idea:

Then your effects would cut out while rebuffering on a {censored}ty club connection.

And then a future generation would consider cutting out awesome vintage glitch and start trying to do it on purpose.

• Members

Then your effects would cut out while rebuffering on a {censored}ty club connection.

And then a future generation would consider cutting out awesome vintage glitch and start trying to do it on purpose.

Nah, there wouldn't have to be any live streaming of data happening anymore than Filtatron uses a live stream to operate. The wifi would only be used to program the stompbox presets before the performance, download software updates, etc.

Archived