Tone Factor Is Done :(

CrystalLake

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you all for the kind words and the support. We've had a great run, and it's been a fun ride. We've made a lot of friends, and had the opportunity to help out a few other companies along the way. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. I've been very blessed.

There's no single reason why we're closing. I don't blame Prymaxe, PGS, or anyone really. I think things have just ran their course. It's very sad for me to walk away from it, but I will be fine.

As I said on Facebook, the best way that anyone can help or say "thanks" right now is just to help us clear our shelves.

Again, I thank you all for the support over the years. I appreciate it more than I can say. Much love.

B

Goodluck Brad!

• Members

What's up with them not having the Mojo Hand Colossus? That's the only one out of all their pedals I have been wanting. I had emailed Brad way back in September looking for the copper ones. I guess he never got in anymore from the first initial batch? Kind of sucks. Did Mojo Hand discontinue this pedal? No more in copper?

• Members

The Colossus is sold out at TF, and we're not making any new orders. As I mentioned in my email, Copper is the standard finish. You should be able to find them at pretty much any other Mojo Hand Fx dealer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
:(

{censored}... I remember when Brad was a member here, and when he setup the store... really gutted to hear Tonefactor's on the out... thanks for the amazing customer service, and for putting my old bands webpage on tonefactor all them years ago
:thu:

Same here. Brad is a stand up guy and a real member of the guitarist community. I always had perfect service from him and an occasional heads up when he was running out of something special (like the Bjf Baby Blue OD). My respect for the man and the way he took care of business and people will remain for whatever ventures he may get into down the road apiece.

Thanks for everything Brad and best wishes! I'm sorry to hear this news for certain but hope it leads to bigger and better things ahead. You're a class act brother. Thank you my friend.

:wave:

• Members

Haven't read everything here, but I wish you every success in whatever's next for you, Brad. Always the best service in the business, especially for us Europeans wishing to import.

Thanks for everything man and best of luck.

• Members
Same here. Brad is a stand up guy and a real member of the guitarist community. I always had perfect service from him and an occasional heads up when he was running out of something special (like the Bjf Baby Blue OD). My respect for the man and the way he took care of business and people will remain for whatever ventures he may get into down the road apiece.

Thanks for everything Brad and best wishes! I'm sorry to hear this news for certain but hope it leads to bigger and better things ahead. You're a class act brother. Thank you my friend.

:wave:

Thanks, David. I appreciate the kind words.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived