OT: Confess An Embarrassing/Awkward Detail About Yourself

V

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When I was 10, I was caught shoplifting condoms. I honestly had no idea what they were. That same week I also broke into an office building and {censored} in someone's desk drawer. I was a bad kid when I was little...

You should only {censored} in your own drawers.

• Members

I have 2 birthdays.

When I was a kid my birthday was October 20th.

When I was 11 years old I joined a football club and had to produce my birth certificate to prove it.

Asked my Dad for the certificate, he rummaged thru his filing cabinet, pulled out the certificate, showed it to my Mum and they both looked at me with a weird bemused look.

My date of birth is October 18th, of course my Dad immediately requested that I return all of the birthday presents I had ever received as I had gained them under false pretences - funny bugger!

• Members

I have 2 birthdays.

When I was a kid my birthday was October 20th.

When I was 11 years old I joined a football club and had to produce my birth certificate to prove it.

Asked my Dad for the certificate, he rummaged thru his filing cabinet, pulled out the certificate, showed it to my Mum and they both looked at me with a weird bemused look.

My date of birth is October 18th, of course my Dad immediately requested that I return all of the birthday presents I had ever received as I had gained them under false pretences - funny bugger!

Oh shit. That's funny.

...but I'm not playing :wave:

• Members

I drive back to my house a lot to check if I closed the garage door. I check door handles to see if they're locked way to often.

me too. what about the stove? when i leave town for a few days ill spend like 5- 10 mins running around checking doorknobs, switches, etc. my wife just sits patiently in the car waiting for me to finish OCDing out.

• Members

I've been watching the current season of The Bachelorette. Oh, and I'm attempting to grow a pencil/pron stache.

Ugh. My girlfriend has been making me watch this season of the Bachelorette too. The sad thing is, I get drawn into shitty tv way too easily. I get invested, and then can't quit until I know how it ends, even if I know it's stupid and fake. :lol:

• Members

to be honest... i've always been able to walk on water. i haven't really told anyone, but basically i don't sink. i just take steps until i'm standing in the middle of lakes or rivers or even the ocean. its a bit weird.

i think...

i think i'm the son of god.

• Members

My fiancee is Muslim and is using the lure of a dramatically increased BJ count if I knife that sucka'. This dilemma is cutting me to the quick.

The {censored}.

The way I first read this made me think horrible things.

Archived