OT: Confess An Embarrassing/Awkward Detail About Yourself

V

• Members

We all have our little quirks, semi-trivial traumas, and moments of embarrassment. In this thread we share them with our forum brothers and sisters so we can all get to know one another better. It's hard, sometimes, to convey the personal online so here's an opportunity for us all. Tell us a detail about yourself that you find to be awkward. Something you normally don't share. I mean, don't confess murder or something, but share a secret or aspect of your personality that very few people know.

Do you sleep with headgear? Do you play with action figures in secret? Do you sing Frank Sinatra while you poop?

I'll start.

When I am alone, I often speak to myself in a British accent. I have never been to England nor do I have any English relatives. My only real exposure to Britons is TV and youtube demos (maybe I have Mike's sexy accent to blame for this), yet I find I speak fake British when I'm alone. Was I born in London in a past life or something? I don't know.

Ok, so now it's your turn. Why and how are you guys crazy?

PS - INB4 someone is a virgin.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My OCD acts up hard core when I'm alone. I start straightening everything, wiping away any piece of dust, picking up any little piece of something off the floor...etc..

My roommate walked in on me while I was making sure all my boxcutters for work were lined up perfectly even on my dresser. He was a little freaked out.

I didnt kill him with the boxcutter.

• Members

I also love Gilmore Girls.

Me too, man. That was almost in my OP under the list of possible embarrassments but I figured it'd come out anyway.

In my defense my ex girlfriend and I used to watch it all the time cause she liked it and then I got kinda hooked on it. Then she dumped me a couple years later.

I am still totally in love with both Lorelei and Rory.

• Members

Me too, man. That was almost in my OP under the list of possible embarrassments but I figured it'd come out anyway.

In my defense my ex girlfriend and I used to watch it all the time cause she liked it and then I got kinda hooked on it. Then she dumped me a couple years later.

I am still totally in love with both Lorelei and Rory.

Rory is my dream girl. My high school crush was very much like Rory.

She just got married :(

• Members

Rory is my dream girl. My high school crush was very much like Rory.

She just got married
:(

Yeah, my middle school/high school crush and I went out a couple times after I had graduated college. She brought her twin babies.

Twas...weird.

• Members

I was circumcised at 16. I had many weeks of painful erections afterwords. True story.

My fiancee is Muslim and is using the lure of a dramatically increased BJ count if I knife that sucka'. This dilemma is cutting me to the quick.

Archived