READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 9-11-12

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et vendor!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shipped and Paypal'd CONUS

GeekMacDaddy British Ball Breaker- $145

(Marshall in a box)

P1020063.jpg

Digitech Hyper Phase- $36

P1020065.jpg

Mid-Fi Electronics Demo Tape- $155 SOLD

P1020064.jpg

Barber Trifecta- $105

(Previously owned by Christianatl. Contains Whores and LSD mojo)

P1020068.jpg

AND...

make offer...

P1020067.jpg

• Members

I have quite a few pedals I'm looking to part with, please contact me with any questions.

All pedals are in brand new condition with box, instructions, and any other materials it may have come with. In the case of the Moog, it is literally brand new from a recent trade with a local shop.

All prices (OBO) include Priority Mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation/Tracking. If you would like references, feel free to ask.

Moog: MF-102 Ring Modulator / Tremolo

It's a moog which means it sounds amazing with great control and every expression jack you could want. Most people who play it also say it has the best tremolo they have ever heard.

More info: http://www.moogmusic.com/products/moogerfoogers/mf-102-ring-modulator

Picture of item for sale: http://tinyurl.com/cdge38n

Price: $300 (w/ the EP-2 Expression Pedal)

Moog: EP2 Expression Pedal

It's a moog, need more be said?

More info: http://www.moogmusic.com/products/accessories/ep-2-expression-pedal

Picture of item for sale: http://tinyurl.com/9m35v4f

Price: $300 (w/ the MF-102 Ring Mod)

ARC Effects: B3 (Baldwin-Burns Buzzaround)

Fantastic build quality and aesthetics. This unit is custom in that it can be powered by a battery in addition to a power adapter. I'm only selling this because I have a second ARC B3 with some minor power modifications that I prefer. I'm tempted to keep it for a backup, but at that same time I'm willing to let it go too. If you haven't played a buzzaround, in particular this one, here are some highlights: matched trio of germ 404 transistors, neutrik jacks, alpha pots and more. The sustain control offers quite a bit of versatility, and goes into a saturation control that is a bit gated/glitchy when fully maxed. The Timbre control also has nice range, backing off allows more treble. Both Sustain and Balance effect the overall output of the pedal as well, which may be a surprise at first.

More Info:

Picture of item for sale: http://tinyurl.com/bu6kfmh Guts: http://tinyurl.com/9y7y9m8

Price: $165

IdiotBox: DeathRay Frequency Mangler

Fun little pedal, basically it can be a quality sounding fuzz to weird zvex fuzz factory glitch type noise. It can be powered by battery or adapter. It has an expression jack for control as well. Ring Mod type sounds to Octave Fuzz type tones. Glitch noises. The LED pulses in and out with signal. It is pretty darn cool.

More info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgbR5qhFxhM

Picture of item for sale: http://tinyurl.com/8vz224o

Price: $110

Death by Audio: Super Sonic Fuzz Gun

Very fresh pedal, with very interactive circuit controls. If you want warm to harsh silicon sounds that don't sound like a fuzz face, check it out. It can be powered by battery or adapter. It also has a gate/oscillation control so you can engage a competing signal for really bizarre glitch noise.

More info:

Picture of item for sale: http://tinyurl.com/bwujbms

Price: $235

VFE: Blueprint

Great delay that can enter DMM territory. It can be powered by adapter or battery. Super small footprint, like all VFE pedals its pretty amazing all the circuit control features and battery option that can be fit into such a small package.

More info: http://vfepedals.com/blueprint.html

Picture of item for sale: http://tinyurl.com/9v2tvzy

Price: $160

VFE: The Scream

-The- tube screamer pedal. Lots of circuit control and clipping options to give you all the overdrive range you could ever want. It can be powered by battery or adapter. Super small footprint, like all VFE pedals its pretty amazing all the circuit control features and battery option that can be fit into such a small package.

More info: http://vfepedals.com/the-scream.html

Picture of item for sale: http://tinyurl.com/9zmenw3

Price: $140

• Members

All prices shipped ConUS(international at your expense, usps priority), usps money order or paypal.

As for trades, feel free to offer what you have. I'd be particularly interested in:

Lumpy's Tone Shop MKII (possibly other Tone Benders by him)

Cool MKI Tone Benders

Dice Works Pedals (Not Muff Divers/Finale/Dice-O-Matic)

NKT-213 loaded buzzaround

As some of you know, I'm a bit of an EHX enthusiast. The Electric Mistress, IMO, is one of the coolest effects ever produced. I have a ton of these old crusty flange boxes, so it's time to set a few free into the wild. These are all unmodded and original as far as I can tell. I will reference these by numbers 1-3 corresponding to the number in the pictures. 2 and 3 are identical to my eye.

#1 Electric Mistress. Sold!

#2 Electric Mistress. $350 shipped.

#3 Electric Mistress. $350 shipped.

Analogman EHX Big Box Deluxe Memory Man. Hard wired version from the 90's. Just got it back from AM with his full range of mods. Slight hiss at longer delay time, but that comes with the extended delay time and you can turn down the time to eliminate the hiss. $380 shipped.

EHX Space Drum. This is a funky one, I understand the Clash utilized these a bit back in the day. It basically makes different sounds as you hit the pad with a drum stick. Throw in some effects and it gets wild. I believe the battery snap has been replaced but other than that it is original. $175 shipped.

V1 Small Stone. Recently fixed by Ronsound and he added a boss style power jack. Sounds really great and wouldn't be selling if I didn't have another. Someone carved a number in the top, probably before I was born. $145 shipped.

Strymon 9v power supply. Sold.

Mojo Pedals (Baj2k on this forum) MKII Tone Bender Replica. OC81d Transistors and sounds awesome. They're known for making great Klones(I have one myself) but did a small run of these a while back. $335 shipped.

IMG_0782.jpg

• Members

Fuzzhugger ABSynth

absynth.jpg

a extremely cool fuzz with now discontinued artwork. As a fuzz it seems to straddle the fence between muff and fuzz face. With much of the thickness and distortion qualities of a muff yet cleans up much better. Then activate the second footswitch for fuzz mayhem. All kinds of oscillations, octave fuzz, arpeggiators and other weirdness. In good shape for it's age, a few blemishes here and there but the artwork is still in good shape, and works perfectly.

some clips

[video=youtube;BUEq74W4nRY]

[video=youtube;Buo3t8Kcgs8]

$125 shipped

• Members

AKG C214 with case and shockmount - excellent/near mint - 269

MJM Phantom overdrive with original box - excellent minus - 129

TC Electronic Nova Repeater with box and power supply - excellent/near mint - 129

I do have a thing for Diamond delays, but I'd really love to find an agreeable trade for a Neumann TLM102. I know that's not necessarily this crowd, but hey. You can tempt me with other stuff but that's the main thrust right now.

• Members

For sale (shipping from canada)

- Blackout Effectors Mantra overdrive with low gain mod switch. Can do anything from very low gain OD to all out fuzz - $190

- Skreddy Screwdriver overdrive, custom etched enclosure, great for the Zeppelin tones - $220

- Sonic Crayon FX (Tape from HCFX and TGP forums) beautiful Vessel's End vibrato, made in Quebec. Has Sine wave mode, square wave, saw, and random mode. Also has a crackle knob to introduce an interesting crackle sound to your signal reminiscent of a record player - $250

- Thunder Tomate Analog chorus, same chip as boss ce-2 - $110

- Jacques Prisoner analog delay with external modulation controls - $110

- Blakemore Effects Custom Shop Rat, has clean blend knob, ruetz mod knob, tone, volume and gain. Selectable Turbo Rat clipping diodes with a push pull switch - $160

- 2 in 1 pedal built by Aaron of ARC Effects. Zvex Super Hard-on boost clone on the right, DAM Meathead fuzz clone on the left, two fantastic simple 1 knob circuits - $140

As far as trades I might be interested in a Boss CE-2, Boss CE-1 or Retrosonic Chorus, a Foxrox Aquavibe or other univibes, VFE phaser or other phasers

DucXg.png

BqoO4.png

P7wyc.png

bqoVT.jpg

MCF8Q.png

P2W5u.png

iHi6l.jpg

• Members

Lovetone Brown Source- 480 shipped

-Super rare vintage Overdrive... One of the coolest ODdirt pedals on the planet. Comes with the original box and manual.

Lovetone-Brown-Source-110x130.jpg

Gibson PAF humbucker- $60 shipped

-Bridge humbucker from early 90's Gibson ES-335

53574829-260x260-0-0_Gibson+Gibson+Burst

Orange Squeezer clone - $55 shipped

-Classic compressor circuit, one knob and true bypass.

I take Pay Pal, will ship international and NYC meetups are an option too.

• Members

2012_09_17_01_49_37_490.jpg

I need to get a new laptop and could use some extra cash to get the feature set I really want so I am letting some awesome pedals go.

G.S. Wyllie Ironstone (on the left, very nice fuzz specifically geared at live mix use with three gain ranges): $OLD!

G.S. Wyllie Rising Sun (Souped Up and Awesomely Etched Shin Ei Superfuzz Clone for Nasty JMAC Kinds of Sounds): $200

TC Electronic Polytune (Original Version): $OLD

If you haven't checked out Wyllie's stuff you should. He's an older guy who was in the studio with hendrix as a recording engineer I believe. His stuff is all incredibly sturdy and well-made. These Ironstone, especially, feels like it might be literally bulletproof.

Both are battery only and do not have LEDs but sound amazing.

• Members

SD Screamin Demon trembucker and Alnico II Pro neck set $90 shipped.

BYOC Octave Fuzz, $75 shipped

a92c0060.jpg

Bit out there, but have these PS3 games for sale. All are new and in the plastic. I just really don't have time to play them with my current backlog. Will sell for whatever GameStop is listing for USED or trade for Arkham City + cash! (Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition, Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, MLB 2K10, MLB 10 The Show)

746f1e5e.jpg

• Members

WANT:

Line 6 M5

HAVE to SELL/TRADE:-if trade, you can pick and choose and we'll work it out

-prices flexible within reason.

-all in good, working condition, with boxes if available. pedals have velcro which can be replaced with rubber feet upon request

-pics available on request!

rc20xl loop station...........$170

ehx soul preacher...........$80

BYOC screamer (now known as classic OD, i guess)--unpainted, times new roman "V,D,T" in sharpie, asym diode clipping...great overdrive. orange LED......$45:eek::eek:

ehx metal muff w/ top boost....$60SOLD

weber z matcher 50W impedance matcher.....$60 SOLD

weber micro mass attenuator (black version).............$60

older fostex mr8 red model (ok, this one has seen better days but everything works.)...$50

• Members

Lots of pedals and a guitar for for sale. Prices are negotiable (especially if a local, pickup deal) but all items listed include shipping/paypal. I'm not really interested in trades at the moment, but, if you're interested, shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Benford Custom Esquire w/hardshell case - $700

BenfordEsquireenhanced-1.jpg

BenfordEsquireheadstockenhanced.jpg

Zvex Lo-Fi Loop Junky - SOLD

Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine w/box, cloth bag, and papers - $200

Digitech Whammy IV w/power supply - $110

Way Huge Green Rhino MK. II w/box and papers - $100

Way Huge Aqua Puss Mk. II - SOLD

Electro Harmonix Freeze w/box, papers, and power supply - $95

Akai Headrush V1 w/power supply - $90

Four-knob Menatone Red Snapper (malfunctioning) - SOLD

Fuzz Factory clone by R3FX - $65

Crybaby Classic w/box and papers - $60

• Members

PHARAOH/LSTR HYBRID

DOOM ROOM EDITION BADASCAN FUZZ

badascandr.jpg

lstr with pharaoh controls, LED and Si clipping, hi/lo all that. you know it. a bit tighter too.

140$ or trades.

EAU CLAIRE THUNDER

DWARFCRAFT DEVICES FUZZ

584746.jpg

220$ or trades

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER (like TBD without feedback loop)

DEV-Beautiful-Disaster.jpg

110$ or trades

Archived