I did a bad thing.

Ryan.

• Members

Once two of my friends and I got really bored so we had this bright idea to laugh at missed connections and casual encounter craigslist ads. After a bunch of chocolate starfishes had been seen, we randomly started talking about this girl we knew that we hated, so for lulz we took her facebook picture and set up a craigslist ad for her under casual encounters. 10 emails within 30 minutes later, we decide to tell them all to meet us at the same cafe around the same time. We get there, it's {censored}ing pedo-city. The cafe looked like a homeless shelter. All of them too nervous to ask the others why they're there, but all of them looking frantically at the door each time it flung open so it was obvious they were waiting for someone. We just sat on the patio and laughed. Then, we see the same car that girl drives pull up on the other side of the building. We're so stoked.

But alas, it wasn't her, and all the creeps left unhappily and returned to their respective sex dungeons.

I lol'd

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are you supposed to tell everyone whos selling something cheaper than it normally goes for, that they are losing money and should sell it on ebay for more? Isn' that what finding a bargain is? I do understand that in this "experiment", the girl wasn't sure what she's selling, but whos fault is that?
:idk:

If she doesn't know what it is that's not her "fault", right? Why the {censored} would she?

• Members

Once two of my friends and I got really bored so we had this bright idea to laugh at missed connections and casual encounter craigslist ads. After a bunch of chocolate starfishes had been seen, we randomly started talking about this girl we knew that we hated, so for lulz we took her facebook picture and set up a craigslist ad for her under casual encounters. 10 emails within 30 minutes later, we decide to tell them all to meet us at the same cafe around the same time. We get there, it's {censored}ing pedo-city. The cafe looked like a homeless shelter. All of them too nervous to ask the others why they're there, but all of them looking frantically at the door each time it flung open so it was obvious they were waiting for someone. We just sat on the patio and laughed. Then, we see the same car that girl drives pull up on the other side of the building. We're so stoked.

But alas, it wasn't her, and all the creeps left unhappily and returned to their respective sex dungeons.

lulz

• Members

I bought a 2 knob Ross compressor from a guy for $20, but neither of us knew what is was at the time. When I found out a few months later that it was worth $300 I didin't exactly rush over and tell him. What he doesnt know can't hurt him right?

• Members

One time a couple of my friends took pics of my truck and put it on CL for like $500 emerg cash sale or some crap and posted my cell phone, work number, email address, and ACTUAL address. I had to basically stop answering all phones and get a new email account and put a sign out front that said "not for sale, my friends are assholes" What a fun week. Even after they took the ad down the calls continued for a while. What a fun prank.

Archived