I did a bad thing.

Ryan.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

So, not to be a douche but I think a fair amount of this prank spawned from a convo Ryan and I had a while back about me posting an ad on a local CG and messing with my buddy.

Long story short, after posting a somewhat fake ad in the corresponding Craigslist and some other details, there is a Zvex Seek Wah on my buddies spice rack and he has yet to find it.

...And he cooks a fair amount. :lol:

• Members

One time some friends of mine put up an ad on CL for a bunch of free Justin Bieber merch. They said to only call between 6 and 7 am and put up our buddies phone number. Results were as hilarious as you would expect.

• Members

even if fake, the jerk would be the girl selling something that isn't hers to sell.

Depending on where you live, after a certain amount of time it becomes 'abandoned property' and therefore yours.

Happened to a friend of a friend who sold some sort of gaming PC for $4k after it was left in his appartment for 3 months.

• Members

"I like when people say "social experiment" when they really mean "being a dick for fun" "

This.

You can (and probably should) be prosecuted for identity theft, among other things. But as long as you could feel superior to some desperate people, everything's ok.

• Members

I 'love' that we have a mod that can laugh along with our devious jokes without permanent bannination. :love:

BTW Phil, I didn't realize until recently you can't link HC Reviews to HC Forums?? You could have at least let me know, since I was trying to link my '98 reviews to my '10 or some {censored} membership. You DO realize I stay half-drunk, right?

Say yes, or the PM's keep coming :lol:

I 'love' that we have a mod that can laugh along with our devious jokes without permanent bannination.
:love:

BTW Phil, I didn't realize until recently you can't link HC Reviews to HC Forums?? You could have at least let me know, since I was trying to link my '98 reviews to my '10 or some {censored} membership. You DO realize I stay half-drunk, right?

Say yes, or the PM's keep coming
:lol:

Sorry mate - yes! :lol::o Yeah, we've got lots of things we'd really like to have different in terms of things like that - so that you guys all get credit for your contributions in different areas, and so you can move and interact more easily with things site-wide. Hopefully we'll be able to get that fixed soon, and again, sorry for the delayed reply. :o:wave:

• 1 year later...

Archived