The Offical DIY Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is cool as {censored}.

I've just done another bufferless tubescreamer based on the tube reamer. Not decaled it yet as I want to play around with some parts in it.

for those of you who have done the tube reamer/son of screamer etc and all the other ones, what are your favourite opamps and clipping diodes?

• Members

Wah with dual inductors, one halo, one NOS Thomas Organ, switchable for either, series, and parallel. Moved trimmers for Q and Midrange to the outside and added a range selector... still playing with values on that one.

img0355mk.jpg

img0356md.jpg

Uni-vibe clone complete with light bulb and photoresistors underneath that black light shield.

img0357l.jpg

img0358xn.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ShortScaleMike

View Post

hahah M@j@ parts, melx. Didn't take you long.

Sort your jacks out though, those are a shambles. Get some Neutriks.

haha, they aren't a shambles!!! those jacks work fine.... 30p each and they do the job!! icon_lol.gif

I do use neutrick too, I use these cheapo's when I'm not sure if I'm going to use it much... when I just want to build it as cheap as possible. I might replace them later if I find it's something I'm going to use a lot.

There's no expensive mojo parts in there, I got those caps for real cheap....and the transistor was a 'pull' smile.gif

Archived