The Offical DIY Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like to to a photoshop "lash up" to make sure it looks good, then I print out a paper version and lay that down and double check.

The DMM was sent to me already stripped of paint so I'll just clean it good with alcohol and there ya go.

• Members

I hate photoshop so much

I had a go designing pedal covers with openoffice.org Draw yesterday and made something I thought looked really cool in like 10 minutes

On photoshop I can't even make a {censored}ing rounded corner rectangle

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp

View Post

thanks, yours do too! What is the 8 transistor one? love.gif

As the guys here guess, it's an SFT. It's a pretty unique sounding thing. The DLS is a great circuit also.

My friend Tim does all my graphics stuff, I'm a complete dunce with it. My early efforts were just horrid.

• Members

I finished my Princeton Reverb build finally, complete with 1x12" cabinet and some mods. On the back panel I added a very useful reverb dwell control. On the front panel the volume knob has a push-pull bright switch, the treble knob has a push-pull tone stack bypass switch (aka LOUD switch) and I used concentric pots for bass/mid.

P1020124.JPG

P1020143.JPG

P1020126.JPG

P1020127.JPG

P1020128.JPG

P1020129.JPG

P1020130.JPG

• Members

Do want!!!!!!!!!!

So freaking nice.. Did you build from scratch or is that a modded kit?

Quote Originally Posted by SonicVI

View Post

I finished my Princeton Reverb build finally, complete with 1x12" cabinet and some mods. On the back panel I added a very useful reverb dwell control. On the front panel the volume knob has a push-pull bright switch, the treble knob has a push-pull tone stack bypass switch (aka LOUD switch) and I used concentric pots for bass/mid.

P1020124.JPG

P1020143.JPG

P1020126.JPG

P1020127.JPG

P1020128.JPG

P1020129.JPG

P1020130.JPG

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnine10

View Post

Do want!!!!!!!!!!

So freaking nice.. Did you build from scratch or is that a modded kit?

thanks!

No kit, chassis and cabinet are from Mojo, Allen/Heyboer transformers, everything else from various sources.

• Members

So how long does it take you to layout something like that? A few hours? Days?

I should restate my comment about illustrator.. I really like it to be honest, i just hate the pen tool smile.gif I use it all for my BC layouts and stuff like that, i really feel WAY more comfortable with PS though.

Here's some really simple stuff i've used Ai for..

BufferZone.jpg

BenderBuffer-1.jpg

TBLooper1.jpg

TBLooper3.jpg

Archived