Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's what I'm currently rockin'.

eb7dcd3c.jpg

The white pedal is a Klon clone w/ some mods (the switch from left to right goes: Ge diodes, diode lift - which acts as a boost; to LED/MOSFET... the 4th knob is MOSFET when it's all the way to the left; LED when it's all the way to the right. There's a blend in between, but only a small window of decent sound. Shortscale Mike gave me some good ideas to fix this so I'll look into that.

The silver pedal is a BYOC Large Beaver w/ the Mids mod... Left is Mids boost, Middle is stock, Right is scoop. The Boost position works best in a band setting. However, I've been working on a Mayo clone build using the madbean PCB and info on the net so I'll soon replace w/ that one.

The yellow pedal is pretty g'damn special!! It's an MkIII built by Stephen from Setp Up Guitars/Skinpimp. I've never had/used a Tone Bender pedal and at first listen I wasn't sure it was for me; but in the band setting - it's become a main sound in a handful of songs. So {censored}in' cool. Awesome build too:

bcd71152-1.jpg

The orange box is a DIY build I'm calling the "Three Pump Chump". It's 3 voltage doubler/charge pumps. Right now I'm running the Skrecho and OCD v3 at 18v. I wanted to mount it underneath, but it won't work due to the cables underneath. Maybe if I went to George L cables it'd work, but I'm not going there anytime soon, so on top it is.

aa2048fb-1.jpg

65b90a5a-1.jpg

The space below it is for my Twin Reverb's footswitch.

• Members

tonights board for writing session, note the spillover of fuzz pedals, {censored}s mother {censored}in getting out of hand.

Pharoah didn't last long, too tame. The pedal that shall not be named is back on the board set to a fantastically lovely pitch vibrato.

board.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Draper

View Post

Is that a Perseus on the right? How do you like it?

dude. it is so {censored}ing awesome. meaty, glitchy octave down that can work with anything with the handy cut knob, so even if your running it into a ton of gain you can get it to match with it super good. By far one of the more fun pedals I've got.

You can't help but play it with your mouth wide open and you can't help but shake your jowls like a madman while you {censored} your pants from the lowness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Pewtershmit

View Post

tonights board for writing session, note the spillover of fuzz pedals, {censored}s mother {censored}in getting out of hand.

Pharoah didn't last long, too tame. The pedal that shall not be named is back on the board set to a fantastically lovely pitch vibrato.

board.jpg

maybe i missed it, but why are you treating that pedal like Voldemort and votexing the image?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by caeman

View Post

My gigging board. This is my "loud" board, since the band is playing at all sorts of loud volumes.

Bass-FX-February-2012.jpg

you need to make a thread about those FEA pedals.. never heard of them and they look pretty handy.

Archived