Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf

View Post

Holy {censored}, that's so sexy I can't take it.

My board has dropped down to just a zw wah, tu3, grand orbiter and de7. I'd rather have yours. love.gif

Hell, I barely use the de7 as it is right now

Thanks man!!! Downsizing is often underrated, and you guys rock so hard extra pedals arent necessary! Next time your up in the area we need to setup a show! Our bassist was there December 9th, said you guys rocked hard! I had another show obligation that night unfortunately.

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient

View Post

Thanks man!!! Downsizing is often underrated, and you guys rock so hard extra pedals arent necessary! Next time your up in the area we need to setup a show! Our bassist was there December 9th, said you guys rocked hard! I had another show obligation that night unfortunately.

Thanks, brother! {censored}, lemme think...dec 9th, where the hell was that? Jersey?

NINJAEDIT: Oh {censored}, nvm that was at Krugs. That show was {censored}ing awesome.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf

View Post

Thanks, brother! {censored}, lemme think...dec 9th, where the hell was that? Jersey?

NINJAEDIT: Oh {censored}, nvm that was at Krugs. That show was {censored}ing awesome.

Yup Krugs place! You need to post some pics in the amp appreciation thread so we can get back on topic in here icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

Yup Krugs place! You need to post some pics in the amp appreciation thread so we can get back on topic in here icon_lol.gif

I'll see if I can find anything new to post wink.gif

I'm still playing beelzefuzz's cd. I don't understand how prog and doom can work together, but somehow they manage it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by IRG

View Post

I like your boards, I would rock that hard. I should simplify just a bit, but I find it hard to give up stuff I like, but don't necessarily need. I'm finding I'm getting the photography bug here soon, tough to have two expensive hobbies.

Thanks cool.gif

One of these days I'll grab an M5 to kind of use as a wild card pedal, but for me, simpler really works best. Nothing I do sounds better drenched in effects.

• Members

Can I ask why you don't spread the pedals out more? Short cables? Have you ever considered getting one of those musicom lab controllers to do what the peak and loop strip can do but with a smaller footprint? idn_smilie.gif

Quote Originally Posted by delayed delay View Post
Got it wired up with The Elements that I just got in.... that pedal is freaking awesome btw... thumb.gif:

91698e7e.jpg

I promise... no more board pics for a while... icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sparkfriction

View Post

oh yes the IE Cygnet is a great idea - thanks thumb.gif Tremorama was on my board for maybe one month. a great sounding tremolo but it was a pain to dial sine wave and slow stuff in. no problems with chop-trems, stutter and rhythmic-pattern... kind of miss it for that stuff. the IE Cygnet looks good and is exactly what i want. But it is not on the IE site... and not in stock in the shops idn_smilie.gif

The Cygnet was discontinued.

• Members

View Post

I completely agree, i love having 5 effects in 2 pedals. Theres alot less cables to trouble shoot and powering is alot simpler. But your right if your going with combo pedals then you have to make sure its exactly what you want. All i use now pretty much is combo pedals on both boards, for different reasons. On my other board is my custom BAT LSTR/OCD which i experimented with before i decided on the combo but the main reason i wanted a combo pedal is to have a master on/off for both pedals to help eliminate tap dancing when switching from clean to distorted. The EQD Helicopter Party (the one in the bottom of the posted pic) wasnt my custom order but was almost exactly what i was looking for, i love the synthy combo of phaser and tremolo and i missed my grand orbiter. The hoof was an added benefit, its not super heavy like my other board but thats not what i wanted and even though i never played a hoof before i was pleasantly surprised by the whole pedal. The expression rate controls were totally worth it.

Exactly. To a lot of folks it really is just common sense and adjusting things from the ordinary to the less - but obviously more practical for that person - ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by delayed delay

View Post

Got it wired up with The Elements that I just got in.... that pedal is freaking awesome btw... thumb.gif:

91698e7e.jpg

I promise... no more board pics for a while... icon_lol.gif

Damnit, that's the first person I've seen the with the gears graphic. Where did you get it? I want one sooooooo much.

Quote Originally Posted by sommy

View Post

The Cygnet was discontinued.

Well, that sucks incredibly. The Cygnet was going to be the GK3 replacement when I needed more space.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by neoflox

View Post

Excellent choice of pedals. Sell half a pedal and get yourself a board man to avoid the picking

Thanks. It's spagetti junction alright but I keep prioritising other things before the board. Maybe I'll just have to make a DIY for the moment. The amp takes care of reverb but I need a delay so I'm putting away anything spare towards that at the moment.

Archived