Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had an M9 for like 3 days or something too. I didn't really care for it either, but I wasn't sure about my need for it at the time. I needed a laptop, so I took it back. Funny enough, I'm happy enough with the Zoom now, though I'm sure it "technically" doesn't sound as good.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by conky

View Post

Probably gonna be selling off my Timefactor to pay some bills cry.gif so I'm trying this small board out. I like it and the Chicklet sounds excellent with the Black Forest.

IMAG0627.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaamn I wish I had the cash to buy the timefactor back.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake

View Post

The only thing I liked about the SMMwH was the reverse. One of the best I ever used actually.

Do tell. I love reverse reverb but I only have experience with the reverse on a DD-6 and the reverse on the Timefactor. The DD-6 was awesome, but the reverse on the Timefactor is quieter than all of my other banks for some reason. I guess I need to pay with it some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74

View Post

I am so hard right now.

love.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS

View Post

Daaaaaaaaaamn I wish I had the cash to buy the timefactor back.

Let me know if you want it. I haven't officially listed it or anything yet so I may hold on to it for a while until I REALLY need the cash. Hopefully I can sell off this 2203 to cover most of everything.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake

View Post

The only thing I liked about the SMMwH was the reverse. One of the best I ever used actually.

I loved my hazarai when I had it. One of the best delay/looper I've ever used. And yes the reverse is the best I've ever heard, IMO!

• Members

Sorry to post so quickly, but I'v rearranged everything to fit on my smaller board. Might try a DOD 250 in place of the Bad Monkey, but I'm otherwise set on this effects set up. The G3 pulls it weight for modulation and delay, on top of being an amp sim/headphone amp, and an invaluable practice tool with rhythm tracks and a very intuitive looper.

IMG_0774-Copy.jpg

Archived