Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members

I'm currently taking apart this :

IMG_0006.jpg

I'm taking the wah offboard (possibly gone in general...I haven't used wah lately for some reason), ditching the Decimator (buying noiseless pups for my tele), adding an El Cap, and making a custom dual dirt pedal for myself so I can get the most toanz for the space. love.gif

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS

View Post

I'm currently taking apart this :

IMG_0006.jpg

I'm taking the wah offboard (possibly gone in general...I haven't used wah lately for some reason), ditching the Decimator (buying noiseless pups for my tele), adding an El Cap, and making a custom dual dirt pedal for myself so I can get the most toanz for the space. love.gif

Hopefully there will be a Black Forest fitting in there soon. Last BOTB I get involved with, lol.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by gold_soundz

View Post

Really like your boards. How are the sunface and fulldrive working out? I see you have replaced the old green rhino which must say a lot for the fulldrive.

well, I do like the Fulldrive but to get close to the Rhino I have to leave the boost on all the time. Sounds awesome tho. The Rhino absolutely kills for tubescreamer type sounds (gets really saturated) but I decided to stop taking it to seedy bars for gigs smile.gif

And yeah, Fulldrive > Sunface = Sex

• Members

A friend of mine is going on tour next week, but had a flood in his practice space and lost his pedalboard. So I loaned him my Fuzz Factory, Tim, RRR, PS-3, Whammy, PTjr, and PP2+.

Just got the Octron in a trade, and dug out my old PT Mini + OneSpot. I guess I'm going basic for a while.

dsc02269de.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TomCray

View Post

A friend of mine is going on tour next week, but had a flood in his practice space and lost his pedalboard. So I loaned him my Fuzz Factory, Tim, RRR, PS-3, Whammy, PTjr, and PP2+.

Just got the Octron in a trade, and dug out my old PT Mini + OneSpot. I guess I'm going basic for a while.

dsc02269de.jpg

Ohmilawwwd, that's nice.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TomCray

View Post

dsc02269de.jpg

Man i'd be going back to the basic all the time if i had that stuff for "the basics"!

• Members

Cool shot of my board(I think) from a gig this weekend. People were so curious about it, especially that drunk guy who almost spilled his drink on it! facepalm.gif

b4bb355c.jpg

Also, playing on a "built on the fly" plywood stage can do that to your pedals...I haven't opened up my board case to see the result! :S

49d8d3b1.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sommy

View Post

I don't have a real camera, so here's a hilarious picture of me holding my pedalboard in front of my webcam:

Photoon2011-12-04at22532.jpg

Just condensed my two pedalboards into one.

Nice board. Can you lift it up a little higher so I can see it better? Can you also show me the underside of the board?

Archived