Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by udi9

View Post

Cool board, man smile.gif

how do you like the KOT?

Heya Udi wave.gif

I really like it man... I run the dist side into the clean boost side... It's the first OD pedal I've ever had that covered both pickups equally well. Does a really nice ripping/tight fusion distortion thang when they are both on.

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by oinkbanana

View Post

seeing as i quit my band a few months ago, i thought i'd take this evening to rebuild my pedalboard....

started the night by sorting and organizing my piles

23ma0e1.jpg

I used to have 10 full bins, but i've sold off what was overkill. still have too much.

finished wiring up this one:

116m639.jpg

chain is FuzzProbe > FZ-2 > DD-7 > ODB-3 > PH-3 > Silver Rose > Chosmichorus > VMSD > Hartman > HOmk3 > SodaMeiser > RRR > SFT

there's a ISO5 & PP2+ under the board.

this was my gigging board since i have a hard case for it.

the boss pedals bypass doesn't seem to affects the signal much, we'll see with further testing.

but i had lots of fun jamming with it for a little 30 mins before.

I might add/remove things as i spend more time on it. so far the only thing i'd like is a Dr.Scientist Cleanness at the end of the chain.

i'll finish up the second board tomorrow

I'll have to to solder a few longer cables for it though

fxaqdi.jpg

the aux switch will send tap to all 5 eventides, but only bank up/down to the top mod&time factors...

I noticed tonight that the lats on the pedaltrain are awkwardly spaced, lots of wasted space

(i only used this board as a platform for some casual home jamming with a couple pedals, never wiring up a full board.)

and ziptying the power supplies underneath looks to also be a challenge if i want to give the IEC power access easy.

i'll figure something out tomorrow.

but it's going to be fun getting my dual sync'd modulation going with the two modfactors.

my plan for the chain is:

Workhorse > Modfactor > Moth > Hyperion > Timefactor > SMBH > Pitchfactor > englishman > WIIO > AD900 > SilverKiss > Space > Modfactor > Monarch

we'll see how it wires up.

How is the sonic crayon moth?

• Members

Finally have it how I want it (minus one patch cable).

photo-2-2.jpg

I have the Super Overdrive off to the far left to let my wah and exp pedals be closer to the middle for easier access when playing live. I am finally happy with my setup. Now I just need to tweak the M9 a little more.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by big_cat

View Post

which exp pedal is wah?

Black pedal = Ernie Ball Wah

Black/Silver = Ernie Ball Volume pedal used as exp pedal for M9.

I hated the M9's wahs (and ODs), so I wanted dedicated units for those purposes. I love the Ernie Ball wah. I think it's very underrated.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by musicmanmu

View Post

Guess I don't get the joke, unless you're referring to the retardedly big labels, which are there because they do look similar at passing glance on a dark stage, and I drink a lot when I play. A lot.

just {censored}ing with ya a bit.....what's the pedal on the lower right? amp switcher or something?

• Members

here's board no.2

245lpbm.jpg

Workhorse>sft>pitchfactor>modfactor>hyperion>moth> englishman>timefator>SMBH>WIIO>Space>modfactor>AD9 00>monarch

the aux pedal sends tap to all 5 eventides.

the workhorse might get booted for something different. might put the silver rose here and put a ram muff on the other board instead.

the two modfactors sync'd gets really really great new tones. not overkill at all.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by oinkbanana

View Post

here's board no.2

245lpbm.jpg

Workhorse>sft>pitchfactor>modfactor>hyperion>moth> englishman>timefator>SMBH>WIIO>Space>modfactor>AD9 00>monarch

the aux pedal sends tap to all 5 eventides.

the workhorse might get booted for something different. might put the silver rose here and put a ram muff on the other board instead.

the two modfactors sync'd gets really really great new tones. not overkill at all.

cool and the perfect knob twiddler board thumb.gif

Archived