shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Tremster

View Post

Hello everyone. This is my first post.

Been a constant lurker for a very long time, so I guess it's time to finally sign up and contribute. A lot of you seem to be bored at work and write all day, so why not me as well. Introducing myself with my boards:

Main board:

IMG_7723.jpg

Welcome wave.gif How do you like the analogman TR-2? I've been eying a Keeley TR-2 because of the external volume control but have heard the mod adds some high end and noise that the analogman mod doesn't.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Coach

View Post

Welcome wave.gif How do you like the analogman TR-2? I've been eying a Keeley TR-2 because of the external volume control but have heard the mod adds some high end and noise that the analogman mod doesn't.

I've had this pedal for a very long time. Bought the Boss new, it was my 2nd ever pedal. Had it modded years after at the beginning of all the modding craze, a friend took it to the US and back, yep. It lost some of the plastic-sounding treble, which is good, and the volume drop issue was fixed. It is just a very warm tremolo. You see I also have the Voodoo Lab and the Dr. Scientist, but the TR2 is on the main board.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tronus

View Post

I'll take Mikes word for it before I listen to forum rumors... but then again, I've never researched both so how the hell should I know?

Yeah, I'm with Mike too.

Maybe one day we'll meet and compare 'em biggrin.gif

• Members

View Post

Been a constant lurker for a very long time, so I guess it's time to finally sign up and contribute. A lot of you seem to be bored at work and write all day, so why not me as well. Introducing myself with my boards:

Main board:

IMG_7723.jpg

Mainly home board:

IMG_8249.jpg

Stuff that was on the shelf board:

IMG_8256.jpg

wave.gif

I'm digging all of these boards. I have a Sparkle Motion and it's such a useful pedal for a Strat or Telecaster.

• Members

View Post

Main board:

IMG_7723.jpg

Nice board here. You have 2 pedals on your main board that interest me, the Barber LTD SR and the Mantra - are they alike in any way, tell what you like about both, or what you don't like. Thanks!

• Members

28l9ab.jpg

Bit of a work in progress. Just threw some nice big handles on it and I'm cutting down velcro as I speak. Top part is probably going to get routed out a bit to hide all of those pesky 1-spot adapters. And hopefully adding a tremolo and reverb in the next couple of days as well. smile.gif

If I break this one, there is something seriously {censored}ing wrong with me. This thing is a TANK.

• Members

Hi Guys

I found the problem with the lost of volume and tone. As it turns out it was not entirely the pedals it was a patch cord. I test each of the pedals and the patch cord as soon as I changed the patch cord. The volume and the tone was back.

Thank you,

Guys

• Members

View Post

Mainly home board:

IMG_8249.jpg

wave.gif

Please tells us about the Rook!

Also what amp are you using?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by oinkbanana

View Post

seeing as i quit my band a few months ago, i thought i'd take this evening to rebuild my pedalboard....

started the night by sorting and organizing my piles

23ma0e1.jpg

I used to have 10 full bins, but i've sold off what was overkill. still have too much.

Holy...

I LoL'd

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish

View Post

Damnit I really want to try both of their pedals. They look and sound amazing. What are the guts like?

I tried the Iron Horse and it's very Rat like and the Voyager is Klon like from what I'm told by a fellow DIY forumite. I love the Voyager though, very clear and dynamic.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdarko

View Post

What made you go with the TR2 over the Tremolescence? I find that interesting.

Killer first post btw thumb.gif

Thank you.

Nostalgia, I guess. Nah, I’ve had the Boss for 15 years or so, I know it inside out, and it is really easy to use. The Tremolessence is great all around, but really feature-laden, which might be too complex during the song. I don’t know. I’m constantly thinking about swapping them, so I might do that some day.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish

View Post

I'm digging all of these boards. I have a Sparkle Motion and it's such a useful pedal for a Strat or Telecaster.

Thanks.

Yes, it is a great versatile booster, not only treble booster.

OT:

why do some of my answers appear here right away while others have to be read by an admin first?!

Archived