Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by gorebuc

View Post

Sorry to post so quickly, but I'v rearranged everything to fit on my smaller board. Might try a DOD 250 in place of the Bad Monkey, but I'm otherwise set on this effects set up. The G3 pulls it weight for modulation and delay, on top of being an amp sim/headphone amp, and an invaluable practice tool with rhythm tracks and a very intuitive looper.

IMG_0774-Copy.jpg

Dude, don't apologize, board changes happen on the regular here. Good looking board though thumb.gif

• Members

So I managed to borrow a camera for a better picture:

shanepedals.jpg

I'm just going to keep my expression pedal off the board. All of my pedals with top-mounted jacks are now on top so I can patch one into another quickly. I also managed to fit the Goatkeeper back on board.

Although to be honest, this crappy cell phone picture almost works better:

Image12102011163052.jpg

Looks like the spaceship from Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by neoflox

View Post

Lovely. You guys rule. Even the cat.

icon_lol.gif Thanks. I'll forward the message.

Quote Originally Posted by magnum pi

View Post

Nice, pretty much what a man needs to get the job done.

Thanks, more than what I need at present.

• Members

I have been having issues of late getting my newest pedals to stay in a working condition for me, what with weak and burned out tubes, but I am now very happy with my full board finally together as one big happy family.

DecemberGuitarRig-1.jpg

BeeJive EP-3 (EP-3 preamp clone)

de Lisle Eighty-Sixed (EF86 preamp/overdrive)

de Lisle Fuzz (silicon)

de Lisle Tremolo (tube bias)

Malekko Ekko 616

GFS Retro 'Verb

The resulting sounds are heavenly! The board in my head finally lives! It looks like I need to add a second level to the board, though, to fit the tuner.

Josh at Malekko was kind enough to send me a blemished Ekko 616 case for me to strip and repaint John Deere Green.

• Members

Cut down from the ridiculous mess to the essentials since I got a new amp today. Used a couple place holders for stuff I'm picking up on Monday. This'll probably be my last board before I put everything in a rack for MIDI control.

6490864901_eea58315b5_b.jpg

Signal path is Guitar->Turbo Tuner->Empress Compressor->D*A*M Super Bee->Bearfoot Honey Bee OD->BJFe Sea Blue EQ->CAA OD100 with the FX loop being FX Send->ISP Decimator->Red Witch Empress->Hartman Analog Flanger->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space->FX Return. The D*A*M gets swapped around with a couple other fuzzes when I feel like it, namely a Drag'n'Fly, Meathead Deluxe, Cognitive Dissonance MKII, Mayonaise MKII or Sun Face NKT. SBEQ is holding the place of a Providence Sonic Drive, Red Witch is holding the place of a Providence Anadime Chorus.

• Members

seeing as i quit my band a few months ago, i thought i'd take this evening to rebuild my pedalboard....

started the night by sorting and organizing my piles

23ma0e1.jpg

I used to have 10 full bins, but i've sold off what was overkill. still have too much.

finished wiring up this one:

116m639.jpg

chain is FuzzProbe > FZ-2 > DD-7 > ODB-3 > PH-3 > Silver Rose > Chosmichorus > VMSD > Hartman > HOmk3 > SodaMeiser > RRR > SFT

there's a ISO5 & PP2+ under the board.

this was my gigging board since i have a hard case for it.

the boss pedals bypass doesn't seem to affects the signal much, we'll see with further testing.

but i had lots of fun jamming with it for a little 30 mins before.

I might add/remove things as i spend more time on it. so far the only thing i'd like is a Dr.Scientist Cleanness at the end of the chain.

i'll finish up the second board tomorrow

I'll have to to solder a few longer cables for it though

fxaqdi.jpg

the aux switch will send tap to all 5 eventides, but only bank up/down to the top mod&time factors...

I noticed tonight that the lats on the pedaltrain are awkwardly spaced, lots of wasted space

(i only used this board as a platform for some casual home jamming with a couple pedals, never wiring up a full board.)

and ziptying the power supplies underneath looks to also be a challenge if i want to give the IEC power access easy.

i'll figure something out tomorrow.

but it's going to be fun getting my dual sync'd modulation going with the two modfactors.

my plan for the chain is:

Workhorse > Modfactor > Moth > Hyperion > Timefactor > SMBH > Pitchfactor > englishman > WIIO > AD900 > SilverKiss > Space > Modfactor > Monarch

we'll see how it wires up.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by oinkbanana

View Post

seeing as i quit my band a few months ago, i thought i'd take this evening to rebuild my pedalboard....

started the night by sorting and organizing my piles

23ma0e1.jpg

I used to have 10 full bins, but i've sold off what was overkill. still have too much.

finished wiring up this one:

116m639.jpg

chain is FuzzProbe > FZ-2 > DD-7 > ODB-3 > PH-3 > Silver Rose > Chosmichorus > VMSD > Hartman > HOmk3 > SodaMeiser > RRR > SFT

there's a ISO5 & PP2+ under the board.

this was my gigging board since i have a hard case for it.

the boss pedals bypass doesn't seem to affects the signal much, we'll see with further testing.

but i had lots of fun jamming with it for a little 30 mins before.

I might add/remove things as i spend more time on it. so far the only thing i'd like is a Dr.Scientist Cleanness at the end of the chain.

i'll finish up the second board tomorrow

I'll have to to solder a few longer cables for it though

fxaqdi.jpg

the aux switch will send tap to all 5 eventides, but only bank up/down to the top mod&time factors...

I noticed tonight that the lats on the pedaltrain are awkwardly spaced, lots of wasted space

(i only used this board as a platform for some casual home jamming with a couple pedals, never wiring up a full board.)

and ziptying the power supplies underneath looks to also be a challenge if i want to give the IEC power access easy.

i'll figure something out tomorrow.

but it's going to be fun getting my dual sync'd modulation going with the two modfactors.

my plan for the chain is:

Workhorse > Modfactor > Moth > Hyperion > Timefactor > SMBH > Pitchfactor > englishman > WIIO > AD900 > SilverKiss > Space > Modfactor > Monarch

we'll see how it wires up.

in australia we say,

mate you're {censored}ed!

in a good way :-D

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat

View Post

in australia we say,

mate you're {censored}ed!

in a good way :-D

I think we might say that in the US too, or if we don't something close enough. {censored}in A.

Never noticed it before, but why is the Hartman Flanger so damn large? It's a 3 knob pedal, the circuitry inside can't need a box that big, can it?

Archived