OT: Why the hell are Muslims ...

reddt1

• Members

It's not wrong for you to be pissed off, I am pissed off too. But listen to yourself, you said someone was killed just for being an American, which is true. I sincerely hope whatever terrorist organization behind these attacks suffer severe retaliation and consequences.

However, you are now bashing all Muslims and Arabs just for being who they are? Isn't that the same exact type of mindset that caused these deaths in the first place? Be angry at the perpetrators, not at an entire region of the world or religion.

:golfclap: for tr00f.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It's not that they're Muslims. It's because they are dumb asses. Obviously one dope making a cheap online film doesn't speak for all of America; only dumb asses think that could be so.

It's no different than hyper-Christian cults that hole up in enclaves marrying each others' children, skipping vaccines and awaiting the apocalypse. The problem is they're dumb asses, their Christianity is far, far in second place as a cause of their behavior. Mostly they're just dumb asses.

People build 'settlements' in the lands that were set aside and promised to Palestinean arabs. The Palestineans get understandably furious. But the 'settlers' - is the problem that they are
Jewish
? No. The problem is they are dumb asses.

Dumb asses are dangerous in every culture, in every day life. It's dumb asses that cause evacuations to suddenly become snarled - trapping victims behind them. It's dumb asses that cause careless accidents because they're not paying attention, or doing something reckless because 'they're in a hurry.'

Forget the terrorists - save us from dumb asses.
:mad:

This is a fantastic post, so I will quote it again.

• Members

None of the Muslims I know are like that. You're a dumbass for judging a religion with over 2 billion followers for the actions of a few crazy ones. It's absurd that this type of ignorance still exists in 2012. I really wish HC would start banning people who start threads like this.

For the same reason the media and many others lump idiots in the Westboro clan with all forms of Christianity. Just ask the HCPP if you dare.

We have a good amt of muslims at our work place. Some that actually cheered on 9-11 (and were removed from our facility) and later spoke highly of Taliban etc throughout the war campaigns and still do. The ones that did not cheer or support either didn't say anything (neutral), or did nothing to disagree/stop any others having negative sentiment. I wonder besides a pay check why some of them are living in the USA.

We have associates to this day that are nervous of the other muslim workers with very harsh, outspoken anti christian/jewish sentiment. And yes we have a few good amhuricans wanting to bash those guys heads in given the chance now. Just yesterday, the majority of that group of workers were given the day off not to come in to work since our employer had a remembrance of our lost associates in the towers.

The {censored} still continues. The sad part is its always the actions of a few that set the tone for much much larger majority.

Look what happened with Gitmo, Abu Ghraib, etc. Soldiers of every force took on a bad name in the minds of many nations including millions of outspoken anti war protesters in the USA.

• Members

I can't remember if it is the Shiite or Sunni Muslims that believe that the 13th Imam must come and restore balance and perfection to the earth... For him to appear though, it will take a huge war... That is what they believe, so don't shoot the messenger... Now, since that is the belief, they are not adverse to starting that war at all...

Gary

• Members

I'mma leave this here:

This is simply not enforced evenly Six... If it were, there wouldn't be many left... There are ALWAYS people bashing Christianity and Christians... If we are not going to be fair, let's at least be honest!

Gary

• Members
That's my feelings exactly. HottKarl would not approve though.
You must not make a statement unless you cite sources, otherwise they are just sweeping generalizations unsupported by fact.
:lol:

Spewing bull{censored} and claiming it as truth.....LOL :lol::lol:

Seriously, how did you form that opinion? Do you really think that there is a majority of the Muslim people who believe in Jihad as Muslim extremists do? Because if you do, then I know you are full of {censored} and will treat your posts/opinions accordingly. :thu::lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members
It's not that they're Muslims. It's because they are dumb asses. Obviously one dope making a cheap online film doesn't speak for all of America; only dumb asses think that could be so.

It's no different than hyper-Christian cults that hole up in enclaves marrying each others' children, skipping vaccines and awaiting the apocalypse. The problem is they're dumb asses, their Christianity is far, far in second place as a cause of their behavior. Mostly they're just dumb asses.

People build 'settlements' in the lands that were set aside and promised to Palestinean arabs. The Palestineans get understandably furious. But the 'settlers' - is the problem that they are
Jewish
? No. The problem is they are dumb asses.

Dumb asses are dangerous in every culture, in every day life. It's dumb asses that cause evacuations to suddenly become snarled - trapping victims behind them. It's dumb asses that cause careless accidents because they're not paying attention, or doing something reckless because 'they're in a hurry.'

Forget the terrorists - save us from dumb asses.

I understand what you are saying but, it is incorrect... Look up Radical Islam... That is what is happening and it is far more than a few isolated groups...

Gary

• Members

Turns out it may have been a planned attack by one or more terrorist groups for the 9/11 anniversary, had nothing to do with the film, and was not a spontaneous attack by ordinary Muslims.

See here: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/american_ambassador_others_killed_uvtJF2mvUd6CzlMsrh169K#ixzz26I5fwdqh

Also, Libyans are, in fact, protesting on the streets, trying to get anybody they can to listen to them, saying that they had nothing to do with the attack, and that they are not terrorists.

See here: http://imgur.com/a/tlCyI

Let's not jerk our knees so much, eh, gentlemen? The final evidence ain't in yet.

• Members

I'ma leave this here because it's a post I got from some imbecile... hopefully it's not against the rules.

Chug

Jan 2011

Syracuse, NY

Your posts concerning Islam...

You're clearly a blind Islam apologist. Hopefully, you'll open your eyes to the hate. Also, criticism does not equal ra
s
cism.

:facepalm: What a {censored}ing moron!

EDIT: Was he referring to fascist racism, or just doesn't know how to spell? My guess is he's just a dumbed-down, brainwashed idiot who can't spell. :idk:

• Members

I'ma leave this here because it's a post I got from some imbecile... hopefully it's not against the rules.

:facepalm:
What a {censored}ing moron!

EDIT:
Was he referring to fascist racism, or just doesn't know how to spell? My guess is he's just a dumbed-down, brainwashed idiot who can't spell.
:idk:

IF YEW HAVE HATE IN YOUR HEART...

let it out, white power.

Archived