OT: Why the hell are Muslims ...

reddt1

• Members

I know several that are good people and would consider them friends, so think what you wish.

I do find it funny how you seem to defend them likes it's just a random act of a few extremists in that part of the world.
:lol:
This {censored} happens constantly over there and it's LARGE groups just looking for a reason to kill in the name of religion.

Cite sources. Your sweeping generalizations unsupported by facts are intriguing, though. :rolleyes:

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not as wide spread as the media likes to portray. The vast majority of people in these regions are more concerned about going on with their lives than to kill and hate Americans.

However, there IS indeed a growing dissatisfaction with US foreign police, which many consider too intrusive and imperialistic. But that's not only in the Muslim world though, it's pretty much all over. If you ask around Europe, South America, Asia, Australia etc.. what people think about how the US has been handling foreign police since well... forever... but specially in the last decade, people are not too happy about it. So it's no wonder they are not all that outraged when something like that happens.

It's funny, considering the fact that Zbigniew Brzezinski brags in books that he helped start the Mujahideen under the Carter Administration and {censored}, not to mention the whole Iran-Contra {censored} where we were supplying terrorists with arms. We supply them... and then... they hate us. Seems legit. :lol:

• Members

It's funny, considering the fact that Zbigniew Brzezinski brags in books that he helped start the Mujahideen under the Carter Administration and {censored}, not to mention the whole Iran-Contra {censored} where we were supplying terrorists with arms. We supply them... and then... they hate us. Seems legit.

well, when we outfitted them with arms it was so they could fight for us by proxy against russia.

and they got their asses stomped.

and we didn't give a {censored}.

• Members
It's not as wide spread as the media likes to portray. The vast majority of people in these regions are more concerned about going on with their lives than to kill and hate Americans.

However, there IS indeed a growing dissatisfaction with US foreign police, which many consider too intrusive and imperialistic. But that's not only in the Muslim world though, it's pretty much all over. If you ask around Europe, South America, Asia, Australia etc.. what people think about how the US has been handling foreign police since well... forever... but specially in the last decade, people are not too happy about it. So it's no wonder they are not all that outraged when something like that happens.

You can't make statements like that without citing factual sources. Those are sweeping generalizations unsupported by facts. If you don't believe me just ask HottKarl.:lol::lol::rolleyes:

• Members

You can't make statements like that without citing factual sources. Those are sweeping generalizations unsupported by facts. If you don't believe me just ask HottKarl.
:rolleyes:

If anyone want factual sources, they could do what I did and get off their {censored}ing couch and travel abroad a bit. :lol: I am not their mother or babysitter lol

• Members
If anyone want factual sources, they could do what I did and get off their {censored}ing couch and travel abroad a bit.
I am not their mother or babysitter lol

That's my feelings exactly. HottKarl would not approve though.:mad: You must not make a statement unless you cite sources, otherwise they are just sweeping generalizations unsupported by fact.:lol::lol::lol:

• Members

im not anti-anyone ... couldnt {censored}in care less ,,,, im an american thats pissed because 4 americans were just murdered for nohting more than being from american.. i wanna go places and see things without stupid {censored}in policy deciding whether im gonna get murdered ... u take that as a political deal .. but i relly dont give a {censored} ...im not a violent maniac i just want to be able to do what i want ... u wanna {censored} with that ..then {censored} u i dont care what religeon or race u r .. {censored} u ... and its not personal u can buy me a beer right now! lol

• Members

im not anti-anyone ... couldnt {censored}in care less ,,,, im an american thats pissed because 4 americans were just murdered for nohting more than being from american.. i wanna go places and see things without stupid {censored}in policy deciding whether im gonna get murdered ... u take that as a political deal .. but i relly dont give a {censored} ...im not a violent maniac i just want to be able to do what i want ... u wanna {censored} with that ..then {censored} u i dont care what religeon or race u r .. {censored} u ... and its not personal u can buy me a beer right now! lol

You still come off as pretty racist with your anti-Arab diatribe.

• Members

It's not wrong for you to be pissed off, I am pissed off too. But listen to yourself, you said someone was killed just for being an American, which is true. I sincerely hope whatever terrorist organization is behind these attacks suffer severe retaliation and consequences.

However, you are now bashing all Muslims and Arabs just for being who they are? Isn't that the same exact type of mindset that caused these deaths in the first place. Be angry at the perpetrators, not at an entire region of the world or religion.

Archived