OT: Why the hell are Muslims ...

reddt1

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do you really wonder why?

Yes I do, and I just got off the phone with our TV station here and informed them of the pic links. We'll see if they run anything. Tomorrow I'm calling our local paper editor. Thanks for the links.

Usually the AP is decent enough to run pics even though papers choose to not publish them. I am really surprised given the situation these were not in the headlines.

Is the only media remaining in the aftermath Libyan? IDK so I'm asking.

• Members

Yes I do, and I just got off the phone with our TV station here and informed them of the pic links. We'll see if they run anything. Tomorrow I'm calling our local paper editor.

Sorry, but you're wasting your time. I wish you weren't, because I'd love for people tosee that not all Muslim's are terrorists, but that won't happen. Not anytime soon anyways. We can thank Operation Mockingbird for this. And like I said before, I highly doubt it stopped in the 1950s.

• Members

Yes I do, and I just got off the phone with our TV station here and informed them of the pic links. We'll see if they run anything. Tomorrow I'm calling our local paper editor.

Sorry, but you're wasting your time. I wish you weren't, because I'd love for people tosee that not all Muslim's are terrorists, but that won't happen. Not anytime soon anyways. We can thank Operation Mockingbird for this. And like I said before, I highly doubt it stopped in the 1950s.

• Members

It's not that they're Muslims. It's because they are dumb asses. Obviously one dope making a cheap online film doesn't speak for all of America; only dumb asses think that could be so.

It's no different than hyper-Christian cults that hole up in enclaves marrying each others' children, skipping vaccines and awaiting the apocalypse. The problem is they're dumb asses, their Christianity is far, far in second place as a cause of their behavior. Mostly they're just dumb asses.

People build 'settlements' in the lands that were set aside and promised to Palestinean arabs. The Palestineans get understandably furious. But the 'settlers' - is the problem that they are
Jewish
? No. The problem is they are dumb asses.

Dumb asses are dangerous in every culture, in every day life. It's dumb asses that cause evacuations to suddenly become snarled - trapping victims behind them. It's dumb asses that cause careless accidents because they're not paying attention, or doing something reckless because 'they're in a hurry.'

Forget the terrorists - save us from dumb asses.
:mad:

Dont think it had anything to do with the film; they can't even find the guy that made the film; Sam Bacile. The movie wasn't even distributed over here. The attack is believed to have been pre-planned according to this source who was a former advisor to Netanyahu and a negotiator for the IDF:

http://www.carolineglick.com/e/2012/09/the-911-attacks-on-the-us-emba.php

• Members

Dont think it had anything to do with the film; they can't even find the guy that made the film; Sam Bacile. The moviewasnt even distributed over here.
The attack is believed to have been pre-planned accorongo this source who was a former advisor to Netanyahu and a negotiator for the IDF:

http://www.carolineglick.com/e/2012/09/the-911-attacks-on-the-us-emba.php

Why does this surprise me? Oh, wait... it doesn't. :facepalm:

• Members

This is simply not enforced evenly Six... If it were, there wouldn't be many left... There are ALWAYS people bashing Christianity and Christians... If we are not going to be fair, let's at least be honest!

Gary

When I can stop worrying about the Christian majority in this country enacting laws that limit my personal freedoms, then maybe I'll stick up for them a bit more. When Islam becomes the religion of the majority in this country, it will become fair game.

Until then, you're just going to have to endure your status as the persecuted majority who owns everything, makes the laws, and has the best educational opportunities.

• Members

I'mma leave this here:

Originally Posted by Amp Forum Zero Tolerance Policy

ZERO TOLERANCE: racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm against any group

Originally Posted by Amp forum Rules

12. Political and Religious Threads

These are alright as long as the forum is not overwhelmed with them and the conversation can remain civil, name calling or bashing of entire religions and political ideologies or even individual members will not be tolerated.

:cop:

BTW, didn't vtrader break the rules with his anti-Arab/Islamic sentiments? :idk:

• Members
When I can stop worrying about the Christian majority in this country enacting laws that limit my personal freedoms, then maybe I'll stick up for them a bit more. When Islam becomes the religion of the majority in this country, it will become fair game.

Until then, you're just going to have to endure your status as the persecuted majority who owns everything, makes the laws, and has the best educational opportunities.

:eek:

:lol:

• Members

It's ridiculous that religious people are given the "extremist" label when they actually follow what their holy book tells them to do. This is in the Qur'an. Just like the Bible has all kinds of awful {censored} that "extremists" follow. "Civil" or "level-headed" members of a religion are those that pick and choose what they believe to bring it closer towards a modern secular morality. Just dump the bull{censored} religion all together.

• Members

It's ridiculous that religious people are given the "extremist" label when they
actually follow what their holy book tells them to do
. This is in the Qur'an. Just like the Bible has all kinds of awful {censored} that "extremists" follow. "Civil" or "level-headed" members of a religion are those that pick and choose what they believe to bring it closer towards a modern secular morality. Just dump the bull{censored} religion all together.

:lol: Thanks for sharing your opinion, I guess.

• Members

It's ridiculous that religious people are given the "extremist" label when they
actually follow what their holy book tells them to do
. This is in the Qur'an. Just like the Bible has all kinds of awful {censored} that "extremists" follow. "Civil" or "level-headed" members of a religion are those that pick and choose what they believe to bring it closer towards a modern secular morality. Just dump the bull{censored} religion all together.

I agree with you.. but they are labeled extremists not because they are necessarily taking their religion out of context but because they extreme in the context of modern society.

• Members

As a mod you should treat everyone the same despite the fact that Christians are the majority or the fact that many of them have such a blatant disregard for others. Shouldn't we hold ourselves to a higher standard? I understand your sentiment fully but it really bothers me that you allow that as an excuse to treat people differently. IMO everyone should suck it up.. Unless its threatening or hate speech you should grow a pair. We are all adults here.

• Members

As a mod you should treat everyone the same despite the fact that Christians are the majority or the fact that many of them have such a blatant disregard for others. Shouldn't we hold ourselves to a higher standard? I understand your sentiment fully but it really bothers me that you allow that as an excuse to treat people differently. IMO
everyone
should suck it up.. Unless its threatening or hate speech you should grow a pair. We are all adults here.

Pretty much, I agree with you on that. I find it kinda bs that he'd pick and choose how to enforce his status as a mod because he hates Christians or whatever the case may be.

Archived