OT: Why the hell are Muslims ...

reddt1

• Members

:facepalm:

You
do
realise that there are American Muslims, don't you?

Islam is a religion; America is not.
:rolleyes:

America is a religion to some morons. :cop::lol:

EDIT: Btw, Muhammad Ali = American and Muslim, just to prove your point. Also, Muslim is not a race like some people believe; they are usually referring to Arabs when saying such, though. :lol:

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
America is a religion to some morons.
:cop::lol:

EDIT: Btw, Muhammad Ali = American and Muslim, just to prove your point. Also, Muslim is not a race like some people believe; they are usually referring to Arabs when saying such, though.
:lol:

Indeed.

The amount of ignorance that still exists is quite astounding.

• Members

Indeed.

The amount of ignorance that still exists is quite astounding.

Well, Stevealt/17n00bz is still posting, so what do you expect? I mean, when you can't even remember the original post you started some BS over, you're probably the product of remedial classes in school.

Here's the definition of remedial so Stevealt can understand:

re

• Members

, bringing up some bull{censored} about beer. And yes, it did have to be with being an invasive empire nation, because that's what you originally commented on. You seriously need a psych eval or work on your short term memory skills. It's not too hard to fathom that you need both.

Bye now.
:wave:

I am sorry that you aren't civilized enough to admit you are wrong. Is your HCAF reputation that precious to you? Fairly pathetic.

All I did was inject into the conversation that India Pale Ale came from the British Empire, and I am thankful...a light hearted comment, that is often done many threads. I never said it excuses any{censored}ingthing. If I did...prove it...easy to do...just quote a post where I said it. Then it will be end of story.

But you can't. Because I didn't.

Then you were stupid enough to talk {censored} about what you know nothing about..then proceed to run decoys and diversions. Again...Ace..that is some pathetic crap right there. But...hey dude...you do whatever you need to do to preserve your precious HCAF reputation. I am only stating the truth. If that makes me a bad guy in your eyes...or anyone's...so be it.

Again...I IMPLORE you to end this and post where I said it excuses any British transgression. It was actually Neil that DID...and you didn't say {censored} to him. What a hypocritical, small shallow person you've shown yourself to be. Bye indeed

• Members

Well, Stevealt/17n00bz is still posting, so what do you expect? I mean, when you can't even remember the original post you started some BS over, you're probably the product of remedial classes in school.

Here's the definition of remedial so Stevealt can understand:

re

• Members

America is a religion to some morons.
:cop::lol:

EDIT: Btw, Muhammad Ali = American and Muslim, just to prove your point. Also, Muslim is not a race like some people believe; they are usually referring to Arabs when saying such, though.
:lol:

So you're going to reference a professional fighter in a discussion about what a peaceful group of people they are?

ight

• Members

I am sorry that you aren't civilized enough to admit you are wrong. Is your HCAF reputation that precious to you? Fairly pathetic.

All I did was inject into the conversation that India Pale Ale came from the British Empire, and I am thankful...a light hearted comment, that is often done many threads. I never said it excuses any{censored}ingthing. If I did...prove it...easy to do...just quote a post where I said it. Then it will be end of story.

But you can't. Because I didn't.

Then you were stupid enough to talk {censored} about what you know nothing about..then proceed to run decoys and diversions. Again...Ace..that is some pathetic crap right there. But...hey dude...you do whatever you need to do to preserve your precious HCAF reputation. I am only stating the truth. If that makes me a bad guy in your eyes...or anyone's...so be it.

Again...I IMPLORE you to end this and post where I said it excuses any British transgression. It was actually Neil that DID...and you didn't say {censored} to him. What a hypocritical, small shallow person you've shown yourself to be. Bye indeed

Ugh, you're still going on? Do you like to read your own typing and go, "SURE TOLD HIM!" :facepalm:

You're truly pathetic, because pathetic is the only word I know, just like you. Truly pathetic.

As for Neil, we've gone around before, but I'd still buy him some of your beloved India Pale Ale, and maybe if you're real lucky, he might let you have the backwash at the bottom of the bottle. Do notice how I'm tired of holding your hand and walking you through everything, as evidenced by facetious response. You're only worthy of so much of my time, and you've about run out, bro. Now sail off into the sunset and enjoy your India Pale Ale, and maybe if I drank more of it, I also would not give a {censored} about empirical invasive nation states. :thu:

• Members

SOME Muslims do what the Koran teaches. It basically says the same things as the Bible, so the real question is, why aren't Christians stoning adulterers and killing their own children for misbehaving and other "crazy" stuff.
:facepalm:

What I wish to know, is if UFC is covered somewhere in the Bible or Koran, and if so, is it considered a sin or what? :confused::idk:

• Members

So, I had an episcopal baptism.

At the time had I no idea what that really meant - I went through the motions to please everyone.

And now, I do know. I know that it meant that I was better than anyone who wasn't.

And, well... that's bull{censored}.

• Members

Awwwww... man. That dude is gonna take a bullet or a bomb. That {censored} ain't funny. Just stop it you dumb {censored}s. You ain't that important. If you are then strap one on and go where it ain't accepted and be all cool for America. We'll all back u up on Fox News. JTFC.

• Members

LOL

I bet if if I drew a pic of what I thought of Jesus you would get butthurt. (if you are a christian).

Here is the real god

Here is a real pic so now you must admit that this is the real god

flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg

NOW BOW DOWN AND GIVE ME YOUR MONEY EEERRR I MEAN DONATIONS, LOSERS!!!!!!

• Members

And all Christian people would riot in the streets, storm embassies, torture and kill ambassadors, and destroy the building. This happens all the time when someone shows a pictureof Jesus. So be aware of the consequences if you do.

Well it has happened, but seriously it happens in many countries. Look at china right now they are smashing up Japanese factories because of a few little islands. (not religion but people are {censored}ing nuts)

All the rioting over the years in N.Ireland where people are fighting over the same religion but different styles.

America was founded on a butthurt religious cult who cried and left my town (the pilgrims)

religion is {censored}ed, it can be good to the right people who need something in their lives.

But mostly it's {censored}ed

• Members

Well it has happened, but seriously it happens in many countries. Look at china right now they are smashing up Japanese factories because of a few little islands. (not religion but people are {censored}ing nuts)

All the rioting over the years in N.Ireland where people are fighting over the same religion but different styles.

America was founded on a butthurt religious cult who cried and left my town (the pilgrims)

religion is {censored}ed, it can be good to the right people who need something in their lives.

It is not happening, and what does China and Japan have to do with this?

• Members

/thread

Archived