OT: Why the hell are Muslims ...

reddt1

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
... so GODDAMN insane?

I mean, I want to be as tolerant as I can to all faiths (even though they're all stupid), but let's face it, Islam is plain violent ... and predictably so.

Case in point:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/12/world/africa/libya-us-ambassador-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

A dude from California produces an online film and those psychos in Libya go bat{censored} crazy and kill completely innocent people who have nothing to do with it. What a dumb religion.
:facepalm:

i can't believe u are asking this question.

you don't seem to understand that everyone should respect others and we don't respect anyone.

• Members

When I can stop worrying about the Christian majority in this country enacting laws that limit my personal freedoms, then maybe I'll stick up for them a bit more. When Islam becomes the religion of the majority in this country, it will become fair game.

Until then, you're just going to have to endure your status as the persecuted majority who owns everything, makes the laws, and has the best educational opportunities.

That is a bunch of hypocritical bull and you know it... If that is the way you want to play it fine... Just don't pretend to be fair and upholding the rules of this place...

That is all from me.

Gary

• Members

Damn I never thought I'd be defending a stupid Christian on HCAF.. Maybe there is some legitimacy to those end time prophecies.

I'd like to think I am not stupid and one of the more tolerant of ANY religion of people... but, thank you!

Gary

• Members

Hate speech will not be tolerated, sir.
:lol:
And I'm somewhat of a Christian, but I'm more, "Hey, would you be interested in checking out our church or reading my flier? No? Well have a nice day sir!" As opposed to the, "GO TO CHURCH OR YOU'LL GO TO HELL!" types.

so you're a j-dub?

{censored} you. i hope you die with the devils dick in your mouth in hell.

• Members

what has praying done for you?

IF, you truthfully would like to know... I can PM you... Here in the open forum it would be construed as preaching and

that would get a lot of hackles up, I never intend to do that or insult another's religion or lack thereof, and that never really accomplishes anything now does it? I would be glad to tell you MY

story through PM though.

Gary

• Members

IF, you truthfully would like to know... I can PM you... Here in the open forum it would be construed as preaching and

that would get a lot of hackles up, I never intend to do that or insult another's religion or lack thereof, and that never really accomplishes anything now does it? I would be glad to tell you MY

story through PM though.

Gary

i honestly don't care.

i've been a part of religion, and i will never have my opinion changed back to positive on that subject.

• Members

i honestly don't care.

i've been a part of religion, and i will never have my opinion changed back to positive on that subject.

I truly didn't think you did, but I did want to offer... If you ever change your mind though, my offer stands!

Gary

Archived