OT: Why the hell are Muslims ...

reddt1

• Members
Maybe we shouldn't have helped Iran overthrow it's own government in 1953 so we could control the oil...
:idea:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

Ahh, gotta love the CIA... they do such wonderful things for the US. And we probably shouldn't have armed them in the 80s...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_contra

Maybe this or maybe that. That is the past and everyone does things they probably shouldn't have at the time wether it's a country or individuals. Regardless it does no good for us to spend our money, time and aid on countries that our going to hate the USA regardless of wether we try to help or not. If it's going to be hate then let them hate us without our time, money and aid.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe this or maybe that. That is the past and everyone does things they probably shouldn't have at the time wether it's a country or individuals. Regardless it does no good for us to spend our money, time and aid on countries that our going to hate the USA regardless of wether we try to help or not. If it's going to be hate then let them hate us without our time, money and aid.

So it's okay to stir up {censored}, but expect nothing to happen as a repercussion from said {censored} stirring? If you say so... :idk:

• Members
So it's okay to stir up {censored}, but expect nothing to happen as a repercussion from said {censored} stirring? If you say so...
:idk:

So you think this public hatred of the US in the middle east is really about things similar to what the US government did in 1953 and the 80's?:lol: Nevermind.

• Members

None of the Muslims I know are like that. You're a dumbass for judging a religion with over 2 billion followers for the actions of a few crazy ones. It's absurd that this type of ignorance still exists in 2012. I really wish HC would start banning people who start threads like this.

the NAZIS were enough to {censored} the world over but the German peeps were for the most part decent folk....these Muslims fanatics are the modern NAZI party in search of recruits and they are growing everyday.they want YOUR country

• Members

I don't think any of our money is going to that part of the world out of sheer kindness.
:D
Would we be there if those countries didn't have or otherwise play an important role in providing valuable natural resources?

We need to control it and seize these assets so China doesn't! HURRY! INVADE THE MIDDLE EAST! INVADE AFRICA! ALL UR ASSETZ R BLONG 2 UZ!

• Members
Well they didn't just wake up yesterday and go "Ya know what Yousif Maddahin Hussuin, we should hate Americans cuz uh... well, we just should!"
:facepalm:

No it's been passed down for generations. They hate us and our way of life. They hate each other. They hate everyone in the world that isn't exactly like them. It's more a jealousy thing that they pass down from one generation to the next. It's imbedded in their lifestyle and all they know. It's not like this is something new and only the USA they feel hatred for.

Anyway, I'm not getting into going back and forth. You have your opinion and I have mine.

• Members

No it's been passed down for generations. They hate us and our way of life. They hate each other. They hate everyone in the world that isn't exactly like them. It's more a jealousy thing that they pass down from one generation to the next. It's imbedded in their lifestyle and all they know. It's not like this is something new and only the USA they feel hatred for.

Anyway, I'm not getting into going back and forth. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Before judging people, I usually try to put myself in the shoes of those in question: If another powerful country (or collection of countries) came to the US, Canada, and Mexico, invaded the lands, made sure one way or other they had some control over the natural resources or funding related to it, divided up the lands however best suited them, helped overthrow any state/leaders who didn't share the same view and installed brutal dictators in their place who readily side with the oppressors, started wars between various factions within certain states and left them to their own various demises, only fully support the one state they installed in the region against everyone else, etc., how would you feel? :idk:

• Members

Before judging people, I usually try to put myself in the shoes of those in question: If another powerful country came to the US, Canada, and Mexico, invaded the lands, made sure one way or other they had some control over the natural resources or funding related to it, divided up the lands however best suited them, helped overthrow any state/leaders who didn't share the same view and installed brutal dictators in their place who readily side with the oppressors, started wars between various factions within certain states and left them to their own various demises, etc., how would you feel?

With this in mind, I hate the British as an empire. As a people, they are alright blokes n lasses or whatever you wanna call them, but as an empire nation, {censored} em. And {censored} America for trying to do the same.

• Members

With this in mind, I hate the British as an empire. As a people, they are alright blokes n lasses or whatever you wanna call them, but as an empire nation, {censored} em. And {censored} America for trying to do the same.

Agreed. Many awesome people in each. :cool: But I can't like some of what's been done in history.

• Members

Er.....India Pale... what the {censored}.

If not for the Empire..there'd be no I.P.A. Stupid {censored} :D

• Members
It's not that they're Muslims. It's because they are dumb asses. Obviously one dope making a cheap online film doesn't speak for all of America; only dumb asses think that could be so.

It's no different than hyper-Christian cults that hole up in enclaves marrying each others' children, skipping vaccines and awaiting the apocalypse. The problem is they're dumb asses, their Christianity is far, far in second place as a cause of their behavior. Mostly they're just dumb asses.

People build 'settlements' in the lands that were set aside and promised to Palestinean arabs. The Palestineans get understandably furious. But the 'settlers' - is the problem that they are
Jewish
? No. The problem is they are dumb asses.

Dumb asses are dangerous in every culture, in every day life. It's dumb asses that cause evacuations to suddenly become snarled - trapping victims behind them. It's dumb asses that cause careless accidents because they're not paying attention, or doing something reckless because 'they're in a hurry.'

Forget the terrorists - save us from dumb asses.
:mad:

This. Also, they live in countries where the government has significant control over Internet content. It's conceivable that they just can't understand that the US government had nothing to do with the film or any real recourse in getting it off the net. That's just one of the specific manifestations of their dumbness.

• Members

Before judging people, I usually try to put myself in the shoes of those in question: If another powerful country (or collection of countries) came to the US, Canada, and Mexico, invaded the lands, made sure one way or other they had some control over the natural resources or funding related to it, divided up the lands however best suited them, helped overthrow any state/leaders who didn't share the same view and installed brutal dictators in their place who readily side with the oppressors, started wars between various factions within certain states and left them to their own various demises, only fully support the one state they installed in the region against everyone else, etc., how would you feel?

I'll say again......... talk to Native Americans

Those other nations have no idea........... really.

• Members

I'll say again......... talk to Native Americans

Those other nations have no idea........... really.

I only have a small fraction of Cherokee blood but live in Oklahoma and am aware of many major wrongs done to Native Americans. At the same time, that doesn't negate or diminish that much wrong has been done in the Middle East that has negatively impacted many people.

• Members

I only have a small fraction of Cherokee blood but live in Oklahoma and am aware of so many wrongs done to Native Americans. At the same time, that doesn't discount that much wrong has been done in the Middle East that has negatively impacted many people.

You don't bend over for the British and let them control you through taxes and/or religion... bad {censored} happens, especially if you don't claim ownership of said land.

"How, white man. We do not own land of many miles. It is free for the buffalo to roam."

"Orly? :bucktoothedbritishtrollface:"

:cop::lol:

Btw, I'm watching Beavis and Butthead and they are tearing into King Diamond hardcore. :lol:

"Ya know, this kinda looks like the dude on Seasame Street... The Count."

Archived