OT: Why the hell are Muslims ...

reddt1

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i guess im the only on thats pissed about 4 innocnent americans that were murdered over a {censored}ing movie ,,, nevermind theres a special on isle 9... enjoy

You are a blathering idiot, foaming at the mouth like a dog with rabies, and wish all Muslims were killed. Dude, seriously... seek help, whether it be psychological therapy or substance abuse rehabilitation. :facepalm:

• Members

You watch Fox News. Your posts are irrelevant. EVER.

I've watched Fox News before, and just have to say... {censored} all sewer stream news media outlets. I haven't seen a bigger group of lying sacks of {censored} in my life, except for maybe the TGP crowd.

Also, there is this... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

It says 1950s, but I'm sure it's still going on today.

• Members

i guess im the only on thats pissed about 4 innocnent americans that were murdered over a {censored}ing movie ,,, nevermind theres a special on isle 9... enjoy

it's one thing to be pissed off because 4 people were killed over a movie, it's another thing to blame an entire religion or country for their killings. That's just stupid.

Where are the cops there? The police in countries like these is very poorly trained and armed and can't stand a single chance against a mob of 200 armed with rocket launchers. Not every country has the resources for police, fire and rescue we have here. If anything, it would be the US govt responsibility to provide security to its own consulate.

• Members

it's one thing to be pissed off because 4 people were killed over a movie, it's another thing to blame an entire religion or country for their killings. That's just stupid.

Where are the cops there? The police in countries like these is very poorly trained and armed and can't stand a single chance against a mob of 200 armed with rocket launchers. Not every country has the resources we have here for police, fire and rescue we do here. If anything, it would be the US govt responsibility to provide security to its own consulate.

Agree with this somewhat. We aren't the world's police, though.

• Members

They are extremists, so duh. There are extremists of every religion or lack thereof, so whatever.

I know a large portion of muslims in that part of the world are good people but there's a very large portion of that part of the world that knows nothing but hate and killing. Using religion as their purpose is even more of a joke. You can call them religious extremists but IMO it's a little more than that when it's that wide spread.

A movie, book, quote or act from anyone that offends them or their religion and they are out for blood in the name of religion. Doesn't matter if the people they are killing had anything to do with the offence or not. Of course they have no issues with offending others, burning pictures, flags, talking about other religions, etc...

IMO they are idiots that aren't worth a effort.

• Members

I know a large portion of muslims in that part of the world are good people but there's a very large portion of that part of the world that knows nothing but hate and killing. Using religion as their purpose is even more of a joke. You can call them religious extremists but IMO it's a little more than that when it's that wide spread.

A movie, book, quote or act from anyone that offends them or their religion and they are out for blood in the name of religion. Doesn't matter if the people they are killing had anything to do with the offence or not. Of course they have no issues with offending others, burning pictures, flags, talking about other religions, etc...

IMO they are idiots that aren't worth a effort.

Oh, cmon... quit being so PC and just say what you really want to. Ie, you hate Arabs.

• Members

We are not. However, to protect an
US consulate
is the responsibility of the US govt.

When have you ever known the US to be reasonable and logical? They'd be like "well, we gotta protect the consulate so we gotta police the entire country and possibly overthrow the current gov't... and put Al Qaeda in power of Libya. Sup bitches!? MURRICA!"

• Members
Oh, cmon... quit being so PC and just say what you really want to. Ie, you hate Arabs.

I know several that are good people and would consider them friends, so think what you wish.

I do find it funny how you seem to defend them likes it's just a random act of a few extremists in that part of the world.:lol: This {censored} happens constantly over there and it's LARGE groups just looking for a reason to kill in the name of religion.

• Members

It's not as wide spread as the media likes to portray. The vast majority of people in these regions are more concerned about going on with their lives than to kill and hate Americans.

However, there IS indeed a growing dissatisfaction with US foreign police, which many consider too intrusive and imperialistic. But that's not only in the Muslim world though, it's pretty much all over. If you ask around Europe, South America, Asia, Australia etc.. what people think about how the US has been handling foreign police since well... forever... but specially in the last decade, people are not too happy about it. So it's no wonder they are not all that outraged when something like that happens.

Archived