OT: Why the hell are Muslims ...

reddt1

• Members

I agree with the numbers, but there are still more than enough to make major problems for many people. Additionally, is there any major sign of the greater population being upset with those who commit such violent acts?

The "Positive Muslims" seem to have a really, REALLY different style in my experience. A neighbor from S.A. last year introduced himself and family, extended invitations for supper, they were genuinely nice people and very devoutly Islamic. Locals Muslims here are organizing multi-faith charity blood drives to commemorate the people who died on Sept 11, 2001 in the attacks. A very positive message and effort.

In my opinion, the idea of shouting in protest at the belligerent Muslims seems to just be very alien behavior to the educated and cultured Muslims. We should probably think of the shouting belligerent Muslim crowds somewhat like...hillbillies or something. I think they're the middle-East equivalent of People of Walmart or our USA protestors with badly misspelled signs. :D

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Regardless of the "faith", the conservative right of said "faith" is atypically @$$hole$ of the highest order, looking for anything in their book of lies, I mean religious dogma, to justify their farked up thoughts. As for them being dumb, well being religious to that extent is the exercies of the dumb.

Little secret to the zealots, your faith is a tool to control you and is only lies. There's a better chance that Keith Richards'll be Wonder Woman in a big screen adapation than any religion has of being true. Religion is an organized way to collectively suck your own cork by saying "we're so great because we believe in X", a way to control you by the powers that be by saying "you gotta do w/e X says because X is god and not because we've just made up some stupid rule", and a way to justify hating/killing whomever you want by "X wants us to kill Y".

Our most heinous invention is religion.

Derek

• Members
... so GODDAMN insane?

I mean, I want to be as tolerant as I can to all faiths (even though they're all stupid), but let's face it, Islam is plain violent ... and predictably so.

Case in point:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/12/world/africa/libya-us-ambassador-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

A dude from California produces an online film and those psychos in Libya go bat{censored} crazy and kill completely innocent people who have nothing to do with it. What a dumb religion.
:facepalm:

Enjoy your ban, you bigoted piece of {censored}! :wave:

Islam > You, apparently.

• Members

there needs to be a message sent ... i dont give a {censored} about politics this is {censored}in terrorism,,, look at the headlines ... musims outraged ... there is no outrage here for whatsoever for four innocent americans murdered over a {censored}in movie.... what if that was ur wife? i want someone held accountable for this ... not kissing their {censored}ing ass.... if i did that {censored} id already be in jail or dead...pull all financial support and troops from every {censored}in {censored}hole over there .. u get what u want ... {censored} with israel and were gonna kill u all .... middle east solved took 45 seconds

• Members

there needs to be a message sent ... i dont give a {censored} about politics this is {censored}in terrorism,,, look at the headlines ... musims outraged ... there is no outrage here for whatsoever for four innocent americans murdered over a {censored}in movie.... what if that was ur wife? i want someone held accountable for this ... not kissing their {censored}ing ass.... if i did that {censored} id already be in jail or dead...pull all financial support and troops from every {censored}in {censored}hole over there .. u get what u want ... {censored} with israel and were gonna kill u all .... middle east solved took 45 seconds

I take it you support Zionism and more wars, as well as religious bigotry. Congratz! :thu:

• Members

4 americans dead over a {censored}ing movie ... justify it to yourself ....whatever... total {censored}in outrage over the colorado killins and noone care about this lol where the {censored} were their cops??? {censored} dont get that outta control unless u want it to... this just elected romney ..

• Members

4 americans dead over a {censored}ing movie ... justify it to yourself ....whatever... total {censored}in outrage over the colorado killins and noone care about this lol where the {censored} were their cops??? {censored} dont get that outta control unless u want it to... this just elected romney ..

Meth fueled posts are meth fueled. :lol:

Archived