OT: See you soon, brothers...

Gus Lozada

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What Jeff Leites said it absolutely true!

Going under general anesthesia is really a blessing. The moment you wake up will feel like it's 5 mins after they knocked you out...more like 2 minutes really. It's almost like you nodded off and woke up quickly while reading a book. Hard to explain really.

After my surgery, I was up asking the nurse to take me to surgery..and when is the doctor coming in for the operation, silly things like that.

Here's to a successful surgery bro!!

• CMS Author

This {censored} is painful, but I survived... Nurses are ugly so I am not un heaven but still on earth.

Hell, typing from a blackberry is hard.

Glad everything came out (or got put back together) OK.

In hospitals around here, they won't even let you keep your wrist watch, much less your Blackberry. I had to use a real telephone to tell a friend to pass the word that I was alive after my first surgery (last year) after having my tonsils removed when I was about 5 years old.

No new pecs, no penis enlargement or reduction :o or sex change... Sorry.

I am actually way better than what I expected.

I fell sleeping no more than 20 seconds after they put me the first needle, go figure...

I'm in a little of "normal" pain, the morning nurses are way prettier than the ones in the night shift and are very kind and supportive. I am ok!

The doctors are surprised how well I recovered, I guess a life free of alcohol, cofee, cigars and drugs helped a lot.

Talk to you later guys. All your good wishes did a fine job.

Thanks!!!

:wave:

No new pecs, no penis enlargement or reduction
:o
or sex change... Sorry.

I am actually way better than what I expected.

I fell sleeping no more than 20 seconds after they put me the first needle, go figure...

I'm in a little of "normal" pain, the morning nurses are way prettier than the ones in the night shift and are very kind and supportive. I am ok!

The doctors are surprised how well I recovered, I guess a life free of alcohol, cofee, cigars and drugs helped a lot.

Talk to you later guys. All your good wishes did a fine job.

Thanks!!!

:wave:

Glad to hear everything turned out okay. :phil: I sent mojo on the other thread, but I wanted to stop in here and say "hola" just in case you were too doped up to see the other thread. :D

Be gentle on the nurses, m'kay? ;):D

Archived