OT: See you soon, brothers...

Gus Lozada

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hola

Well... it all went good, after all.

I was SO WORRIED about going under general anesthesia. I've never got drunk, "high" on drugs... hell, I do not even drink coffee :o ... so the idea of loosing control myself because an inducted drug... and then knowing they could do whatever they wanted on my body was simply terrifying. Getting dead while on anesthesia wouln't hurt, but hell... the idea itself is horrible.

... and then, I did not last even half a minute awake after they put me the first thing on my veins... :o ...

I was also so scared about the "side effects" of the anesthesia and the surgery itself. I just came back to life, no vomiting, no "exorcist" behavior... nothing. I was like a -dizzy- rock. And the recovering has not been any bad at all. I just meed my medications on time and cute girl friends to make some company while watching DVDs...

This was a hernia. Yes, a "simple" operation but they had to open 6 holes on my abd and two on my chest to explore everything inside. It was not that "simple" after all and they were not sure about how bad it was. Fortunately, it WAS bad but not THAT bad...

I prepared everything: testament, e-mails to my best friends letting them know my e-mail passwords, bank PINs, a list of all my equipment, status with customers... and the phones and e-mails of all the people I wanted to be informed "in case of...".

Fortunately all that people got informed it all went fine. The most of them actually called me that same night or the next morning.

I have lived alone for 5 years now. It is GREAT to know you are not alone after all :)

Muchas gracias.

Archived