Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had an epiphany last night...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now everything makes sense. You are relieved, hux.

LOOKING FOR:
    BLUE BALL MICROPHONE
    IRON ETHER PEDALS

//////////////////// . R O D H A
    //////////////
    /// . J U P I T E R . E F F E C T S
    /////////////////////////

Comment

HEY GO PLAY AND STOP POSTING!

Originally Posted by IRG:
      "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

yea, just sell all your guitar gear and pedals, buy an acoustic, a banjo, and a tuba and you're set and grow your beard and stop cutting your hair.
        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Now everything makes sense. You are relieved, hux.

joke all you want about some silly photos....they were less this ^^^^

more this:

Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Anyways, we were talking & one of the members was talking about this pedal he found....it would take your note and repeat it and it would get quieter as it repeated...and it had a tap tempo that you could keep it in time! AND it had some kind of looper on it....he was amazed by this....

So your incredibly creative friend was trying to share HIS epihpany about effects with you, and instead of realizing how fortunate you are to already know so much about effects, you instead [get] the OPPOSITE message out of his epiphany. :/ Way to go.

EDIT: changed "that" to "get"

youtube
            soundclick

Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

Comment

i will be the **************************** that says: what an ugly bass.

Originally Posted by IRG:
              "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

we played a show last night with one of the most amazing live bands I've ever seen (called Jane Jane Pollock).

We were all talking backstage, being friendly, etc...I could tell these people were incredibly creative & lived an artistic lifestyle...they paint, they play music, they make art, do crafts, etc.

Anyways, we were talking & one of the members was talking about this pedal he found....it would take your note and repeat it and it would get quieter as it repeated...and it had a tap tempo that you could keep it in time! AND it had some kind of looper on it....he was amazed by this....

a ****************ing delay pedal.

it made me realize, i spend so much time on this damn forum (which is a wealth of knowledge and lulz) that i'm not making music as much as i should or being as creative as i should. this band had one of the most complex & interesting sounds i've heard in a LONG time...their live show was energetic, creative...just incredible....they concerned themselves with writing & performing music, not every piece of gear they could find.

lesson learned: i spend too much time online & not enough playing music.....that has to change.

**************** yeah brosephina. i feel the same way. i come here to be an **************************** and wear shorts. and i'm all outta shorts.
                Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

sounds like you should try to join this band hux
                  my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

So your incredibly creative friend was trying to share HIS epihpany about effects with you, and instead of realizing how fortunate you are to already know so much about effects, you instead that the OPPOSITE message out of his epiphany. :/ Way to go.

well that is one way of looking at it...and we talked about that stuff a bit...they said my pedal board & moogerfoogers looked fun & the sounds were awesome.

but the point is...this guy didn't know jack **************** about pedals, effects, whatever....but their sound was incredible...the sounds they made were awe inspiring....just made me realize that chasing "that sound" has jack **************** to do with making great music....the strat they played was some Lotus brand....but their music was beyond amazing.
                    Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

It sounds like you're on the opposite end of the astral wave than them. We all (HCFX) are.

Comment

oh well, better buy a cheap fender copy
                        my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

Allow yourself to be happy. You saw a band you really liked and who inspired you. Just enjoy the experience and stop letting your brain ruin it for yourself.
                          Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
                          with sense of hearing. As if that tone
                          outstripping us on every side
                          were space maturing.

Comment

Allow yourself to be happy. You saw a band you really liked and who inspired you. Just enjoy the experience and stop letting your brain ruin it for yourself.

....but he didn't know what a delay was.......COME ON!!
                            good deals with: nearly everyone.
                            Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

Comment

Hux, go to art school, fall in love with a bisexual chick that plays clarinet. She'll have friends, they'll have drugs. You'll form a band with them. You'll question your sexuality. The girl will dump you for the bisexual bassist. The band will break up. You'll be back here.

Comment

Hux, go to art school, fall in love with a bisexual chick that plays clarinet. She'll have friends, they'll have drugs. You'll form a band with them. You'll question your sexuality. The girl will dump you for the bisexual bassist. The band will break up. You'll be back here.

inevitably this.
                                LOOKING FOR:
                                BLUE BALL MICROPHONE
                                IRON ETHER PEDALS

//////////////////// . R O D H A
                                //////////////
                                /// . J U P I T E R . E F F E C T S
                                /////////////////////////

Comment

Working...
                                X