Oh really I didn't know he was bald?

Brian May

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i saw him a few years back at some trade show and up close it was like "are you really thinking that dead animal on your head fools anyone??" I really thought he'd be able to afford something better than that!!

That's the thing about wigs..there are no real looking ones..you can usually spot them a mile away

• Members

I have to laugh at this thread. I was experiencing the typical male pattern baldness and it bugged the {censored} out of me. Now that I shave my head, I wished I had done it 20 years ago.

Some guys don't look good with a shaved head though. I'm so pale if I shaved my head I'd look like a Leukemia patient. Darn these Irish genes.

• Members

That's the thing about wigs..there are no real looking ones..you can usually spot them a mile away

Nah - you'd be suprised - theres loads of wigs that do look totally convincing - see some actors n actresses in tv programs/movies.....sure i seen Bruce Willace with very convincing hair in some film...post going bald. And definately a few others!! Seen many women wearing wigs...and been totally convinced...and never knew it was a wig for ages! Then one day you see 'em without it and their natural hair is totally nothing like their wig!! I once knew a bloke that wore a toupee' - (my first ever guitar teacher when i first started out!) and one I saw him and he was BALD...said he'd given up wearing the rug...yet all the time I never had a clue!! :eek: Its usually the cheap wigs/hairpieces that look false. Which means no excuses for those that can afford good ones and wear cheap!:lol:

• Members

Nothing to add except that Bret Michaels has publicly stated that he wears hair extensions and that he is not bald, but that his hair is "baby fine" on top.

Face it Bret, you are bald and fooling no one except the dumb skanks on your shows :lol:

• Members

Akira Takasaki?

I thought I was the only one here that even knew who he was.
:confused:

Well that makes two of us now.

MZA!

FTW.

Akira was really cool when I met the band in 86. He Couldnt speak engrish so well though.

The guy was a Monster player btw.

• Members

Some guys don't look good with a shaved head though. I'm so pale if I shaved my head I'd look like a Leukemia patient. Darn these Irish genes.

:lol: No problem for me, but that'd be the excess weight I'm carrying.... :cry:

Archived