Oh really I didn't know he was bald?

Brian May

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bret Michaels is BALD, he's got a wig on under the hat. You cantell because it's a different coloe and pin straight.

JJ French from Twisted Sister has been wearing one since the 70's.

Blackmore, of course.

Paul Stanley.

Michael Angelo Batio.

Man, there are so many....

Wyh do I keep doing these on separate lines?

Guess I shold stop.

Nah, it's too much fun.

• Members

Nothing to add except that Bret Michaels has publicly stated that he wears hair extensions and that he is not bald, but that his hair is "baby fine" on top.

Face it Bret, you are bald and fooling no one except the dumb skanks on your shows
:lol:

That's a great line! From now on, I will tell everyone that I am not bald: My hair is just "baby fine."

Drawdeep, you've seen me. Will you vouch for my "baby fine" hair?

• Members

Steve Van Zant, aka Little Steven or Miami Steve, long-time guitarist with Bruce Springsteen, has as far as I know never appeared publically without either his pirate's bandana or a wig (The Sopranos). I recall reading somewhere that he has some kind of scalp disorder.:freak:

Musical genius, though, and not a bad actor!

• Members

Steve Van Zant, aka Little Steven or Miami Steve, long-time guitarist with Bruce Springsteen, has as far as I know never appeared publically without either his pirate's bandana or a wig (The Sopranos). I recall reading somewhere that he has some kind of scalp disorder.
:freak:

Even WAAAAY back in the day, he wore a fedora.

Bruce-Springsteen-The-E-Street-Band-pict

• Members

Steve Van Zant, aka Little Steven or Miami Steve, long-time guitarist with Bruce Springsteen, has as far as I know never appeared publically without either his pirate's bandana or a wig (The Sopranos). I recall reading somewhere that he has some kind of scalp disorder.
:freak:

AFAIK, he suffered major scalp injuries in a car crash.

Archived