Oh really I didn't know he was bald?

Brian May

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Ian Anderson. But he's never made a real attempt to hide it.

Any Ritchie Blackmore is bald? If true I'd like to see proof, and what wigs he uses because I am heading there myself.

He was receding back in the 70's!!! As he got older he got more hair!! :poke:

• Members

Although he denies it, I've always suspected that Brett Michaels is at least partially bald on top. Every time I see him on TV with his bandana under the cowboy hat, I can't help thinking that without the hat and bandana he would look like Hulk Hogan - not entirely bald, but severely limited on top.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Robert Rodriquez, movie director and guitarist for Chingon, is the same way. You'll never see him without something on his head.

• Members

I think Ron Wood's been a "bottle brunette" for some time now.

Not that it matters one iota.

I've been going gray since I was 18. I'm 33 now and about halfway there. I've seriously been considering dying my hair, because I look a lot older than I really am because of it.

• Members

Steve Van Zant, aka Little Steven or Miami Steve, long-time guitarist with Bruce Springsteen, has as far as I know never appeared publically without either his pirate's bandana or a wig (The Sopranos). I recall reading somewhere that he has some kind of scalp disorder.
:freak:

Musical genius, though, and not a bad actor!

He was in a car wreck in the 60's and has severe scarring to his scalp. That's why he always has something on his head, and he wore a wig on the Sopranos.

• Members

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Ian Anderson. But he's never made a real attempt to hide it.

Any Ritchie Blackmore is bald? If true I'd like to see proof, and what wigs he uses because I am heading there myself.

darn it, I was going to drop the bomb about Ian, but you beat me to it:evil: :lol:

• Members

That's a great line! From now on, I will tell everyone that I am not bald: My hair is just "baby fine."

Drawdeep, you've seen me. Will you vouch for my "baby fine" hair?

Mine is just "baby, I'm gone" on top... one of these days I am going to make good on my threats to shave it.

As my dad used to say about his hair, "My hairline is making a beeline for my behind!" Now, he is the spiting image of the dad on "Everybody loves Raymond", so I know where I am headed.

Anyway, I just popped in to say that on "Rock of Love Bus" last night, Bret took some girls on a roller coaster, and while they were throwing their arms up, he was holding onto his hat for dear life :lol:

• Members

Diamond Dave always had thinning hair. He looks way better with his current short hair style and he must have had some form of hair replacement procedure. The worst look is a comb over in men.

davidleeroth.jpg

540-327van_halen_sff_embedded_prod_affil

Archived