Oh really I didn't know he was bald?

Brian May

• Members

I know two people that belong to hair club- one female (she has alopecia) and one male.

Both look real. I did not even know the guy was a member until he told me. Trust me, I can spot a wig or an extension a mile away.

However, Hair Club is very expensive and they have to go in regularly for maintenance. It's not a permanent solution.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know this girl, and she's quite attractive, and she just started online dating. She was dumbfounded when she noticed that every single guy she had picked out on the web site was bald. She never knew she had a thing for bald guys until she started this online dating thing.

I think women have a thing for bald guys when the guy is bald and is confident about it. Confidence is like a drug to chicks.

Or maybe it's because male pattern baldness is linked to men with large amounts of testosterone.

• Members

Diamond Dave always had thinning hair. He looks way better with his current short hair style and he must have had some form of hair replacement procedure. The worst look is a comb over in men.

davidleeroth.jpg

540-327van_halen_sff_embedded_prod_affil

its in the gene. I mean the dave.

• Members

I suspect Mick Mars from Motley Crue is losing his hair, as well as Blackie Lawless from WASP.

I've read that Elton John had a hair replacement procedure in the early 1990's, which is the reason why he know has a full head of hair compared to the 1970's when you could clearly see that he was losing it. The reason why in the 1980's why he wore hats regularly was to conceal it, until he got it replaced.

• Members
I've read that Elton John had a hair replacement procedure in the early 1990's, which is the reason why he know has a full head of hair compared to the 1970's when you could clearly see that he was losing it. The reason why in the 1980's why he wore hats regularly was to conceal it, until he got it replaced.

Yes, he's been very open about that.

Archived