July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members

Looks like MF has removed the Fender Friday ad from the homepage altogether. Well, I guess it was good while it lasted.. If I had known it was only going to last for 3 weeks, I would have gotten the Jag.. But I do love my Tele..

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quite honestly, when Gibson had them pull the $250 Melody Maker deal, I was surprised Fender hadn't done the same.

I'm guessing they have now.

More troubling is the concern that phone-in deals may be a thing of the past.

• Members

Quite honestly, when Gibson had them pull the $250 Melody Maker deal, I was surprised Fender hadn't done the same.

I'm guessing they have now.

More troubling is the concern that phone-in deals may be a thing of the past.

The phone-in deals were a way to generate cash flow. If they discontinue the phone deals, it would only be for a while if the economy doesn't improve or if merchandise is just sitting in the warehouse.

As with everything: music file sharing, internet free tax, jazzmasters and rics for 999, enjoy it while it lasts. The powers that be will eventually close the loopholes...you snooze you lose!

• Members

I know that the MF accessory sale is on at MF, but I thought this was a good deal that could get overlooked easily. I bought 5 of these yesterday at $4.99/each:
http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Musicians-Gear-AFrame-Electric-Guitar-Stand?sku=451059#new
494982.jpg
They are great compact stands and at $4.99, I don't imagine they will be around too long..

• Members
Todays stupid deal of the day online is A yamaha kx61 usb studio controller 169.99

now here's the deal, and its A glitch.......... it includes a free gift.......

ANOTHER ONE----!!!!!!!

Well, I checked in on the daily item as I do every day, and skimmed it and said "meh". Then YOU had to go point out that it's basically a 2-for1 deal.

Bastard :mad:

I ordered one :facepalm:

I mean TWO ;)

So, basically, I can flip the second one, and get a nice controller for free, or possibly make a few bux, eh?

Thanks, sdgails !!!

• Members
Well, I checked in on the daily item as I do every day, and skimmed it and said "meh". Then YOU had to go point out that it's basically a 2-for1 deal.

Bastard
:mad:

I ordered one
:facepalm:

I mean TWO
;)

So, basically, I can flip the second one, and get a nice controller for free, or possibly make a few bux, eh?

Thanks, sdgails !!!

SCORE!!!!;);););););)

• Members
I know that the MF accessory sale is on at MF, but I thought this was a good deal that could get overlooked easily. I bought 5 of these yesterday at $4.99/each:

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Musicians-Gear-AFrame-Electric-Guitar-Stand?sku=451059#new

494982.jpg
They are great compact stands and at $4.99, I don't imagine they will be around too long..

Do you (or anybody else) know if this stand is Nitro Safe???

Omar :thu:

• Members

Just got a MF email with this offer:
"It's a Yamaha Sell-abration
Call 877-207-0411 from Thursday, July 9 through Thursday, July 16 between 4 a.m. and 11 p.m. PT, say "Yama," and let us know what Yamaha gear you're looking for. Whether it's a PA, guitar, bass, keyboard, recorder, or electronic drum kit - Yamaha makes 'em all!"

• Members

Items in Your Cart
Description
Qty Product # Each Total
========================================================================================
Yamaha KX61 USB Keyboard Studio Controller
1 706167 $169.99 $169.99

Yamaha KX-61 USB Keyboard Studio Controller
1 993079 $0.00 $0.00

Subtotal: $ 169.99
Shipping: $ 0.00 Standard Shipping (2-5 business days)
TOTAL : $ 169.99

yep......I went back to to the siteand they "fixed the glitch". It says their are no more free gifts

• Members

They fixed it. Hopefully our orders will ship with the correct number of controllers (as per our order confirmations).

They'll probably ship if the number of orders isn't crazy. If someone did a wholesale quantity order, they'll cancel everything. If 5-10 orders for 1 pair went in, they'll probably let them go.

• Members

I checked ebay & no one was buying those Yamaha controllers. I saw one auction with a $180 price I think & it ended it with no bids. Several others with higher prices & no bids either. There wasn't one actual sold listing. Might take awhile to move one of these or you'll have to discount down to $100 or something, who knows.

• Members

I checked ebay & no one was buying those Yamaha controllers. I saw one auction with a $180 price I think & it ended it with no bids. Several others with higher prices & no bids either. There wasn't one actual sold listing. Might take awhile to move one of these or you'll have to discount down to $100 or something, who knows.

Naw...Take a look at the completed auctions. True, no one is buying those $200+ buy it now ones. But there are a few open auctions that started at 99 cents and those ended at $130-180ish.

You should be able to flip one of these for nearly as much as you paid and keep the other as a toy.

And this will be my last reply/post regarding this controller, since it's neither a guitar nor a hot deal anymore...If someone is interesting in continuing the discussion, you should start a new thread...

• Members
Do you (or anybody else) know if this stand is Nitro Safe???

Thanks
:wave:

Omar
:thu:

Nitro safe? :confused: Not sure what you mean Omar. Help me out here.

I bought one of these last year and it is quite durable. use it everyday for my beater guitar and I've caught my 2 year old on numerous occasions throwing it around, and it stands up quite nice to his abuse.. I believe I bought that one for around $15, then yesterday I got 5 for less than $25.. Awesome deal..

• Members

Okay - Im sharing this here in order to stop myself from buying it. Somebody take this thing:

CHARVEL SOCAL GREEN $749 Buy it Now * LIVE.COM 8% off = $689

NO TAX, $25 for Shipping.

This is a great deal if you're looking for one of these. Even on the 4th of July call in thing, Sam Ash was selling these for $940.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Charvel-USA-So-Cal-1-2H-Electric-Guitar-w-Fender-Green_W0QQitemZ120445513174QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item1c0b1cadd6&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1205%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

2416439ebaycharvelgreen.jpg

Archived