OCTOBER I saw a werewolf drinking a pi

Mazi Bee

• Members

I went to have a new speaker put in my cab, and while I was at the shop, I was fell in love with the John Petrucci 7 string with all the options in Mystic Dream finish, SO.. on the chopping block is;

Gibson Les Paul DC Standard - $1125 Shipped.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Silverburst - 1025 Shipped.
Mesa/Boogie Horizontal 2x12 - $350 Pickup Only.
Celestion G12H30 Speaker - $65 Shipped.

No trades except for the previously mentioned Petrucci 7 String.

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

TC Electronic Konnekt 6 Firewire interface for sale.

Konnekttop.jpg

Konnektback.jpg

Comes with the Firewire & Power cables. Don't have the original box or Cubase recording software. Mint condition.

$100.00 shipped and paypalled in the US. PM me with any questions.

Thanks.

• Members

Okay, I have not used this in a while, and am about to buy a Tonelab, so I need some cash...

Shure SM57 in amazing condition. Comes with clip and storage pouch. Do not have the original box, but like I said...it's in like-new condition. Here's a stock pic...in case you don't know what I'm talking about...:)

MC_SM57-LC.gif

Will sell for $75 shipped.

• Members

Fender Jim Root Telecaster. Bought brand new less than a year ago and its never left the house and is in great condition. It has a mahogany body, Ebony fretboard, EMG 60/81 pickups, C-shaped neck plays fast. Awesome guitar & sounds amazing. Comes with original hardshell case Check here for more

detailed specs:

http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0134444780

$750 shipped & paypal'd

pics -

DSCN0467.jpg

DSCN0468.jpg

DSCN0469.jpg

DSCN0470.jpg

DSCN0471.jpg

DSCN0472.jpg

• Members

Peavey Classic 30.

This is one of the older style Classic 30's. Sounds great. Changed the tubes last summer it's got Sovteks in it. Upgraded the speaker to a WGS Green Beret which improved the sound x100. The Tolex is in good shape, there is some light surface pitting around the controls. Tech checked it out and said it was in good working condition. I have pretty much babied it since I bought it. Only reason I'm selling it is because I lost my job, the amp is wonderful.

I'd like to get $250 plus shipping.

dsc01665.jpg

dsc01666.jpg

upside down pic.

dsc01667.jpg

Michael Kelly Patriot Custom

This guitar is mint. Had it less than a year. Graph Tech nut. Tone pros locking bridge, medium jumbo frets, ebony fretboard (which is gorgeous), Gotoh tuners, flamed maple top, Rockfield SWC pickups which are independently coil tappable by push pull pot in volume and tone, solid mahogany body.

Price lowered to $270. I paid close to $600 for it. Same deal as the amp... lost my job, wife is delivering twins in 3 weeks or less. Good times.

dsc01632.jpg

dsc01633_1.jpg

• Members

Warmoth Pro Construction Maple/Maple Strat Neck
1 11/16th graphite nut (too wide for my small hands- or I'd keep it)
10"-16" compound radius fretboard with black dots
Standard Thin profile
Clear Satin Finish (the fast feeling unglossy finish)

22 Stainless Steel 6105 frets which have all been leveled, crowned and rounded on the ends by a luthier because Warmoth doesn't do this.
- $200 of luthier work, due to the difficultly of rouding the ends of the Stainless Steel frets.

Gotoh side adjust truss rod
Drilled for Schaller Locking Tuners (11/32"-25/64") which were installed by a luthier (but have been removed from this neck)

I had this new neck installed on my strat in 2005.
I played it at home (so there is no gigging wear or wear of any kind) until I got a new neck with a smaller nut width in March- about 6 months ago.

This neck is in basically new condition so I am describing it by saying, " I guarantee it is perfect/new, except for the following discrepancies". So I will go into a bit of detail:

This neck is in the same perfect condition it was in when I picked it up from the luthier except for a very tiny dent on the face of the headstock where my wirecutters barely bumped it.
You'll see the picture with the headstock right underneath a halogen light at an angle in order to over-exagerate this little ding to reveal it in a photo.

The luthier told me he had a difficult time rounding the fret ends because they are hard stainless steel and that it took him twice as many hours as he expected. If you look really closely you might be able to see where he just barely touched the edge of the neck with the tool he was rounding the fret ends with (see the pics).

This happened in two locations (top and bottom edges) at the 2nd fret. Check out the pics to see them- these are the only two that are at all noticable if you look closely.
Additionally, if you look REALLY closely (with your eyeball 2 inches away) you can make out slight scuffs in the finish only, at the 4th fret on the bottom and at the 6th fret top and bottom edges of the neck. You can't feel any of these marks.

There is a tiny scratch/scuff in the finish across the fretboard at the 4th fret which cannot be felt and does not show up in pictures (I must have had a long fingernail while doing a bend or something?).

The back of the neck is PERFECT. There is not one scratch, dent, gouge or ANYTHING to be seen or felt- it is perfect.
Everything that has not been described above is in new condition.
I also guarantee that the roller string tree is perfectly aligned with the strings and installed right where it should be.

The Warmoth site will tell you this is a $282 neck- plus I had $200 of work done on the frets.
So I have $482 into it.

Make me an offer!
Considering the condition and the absence of wear on this great playing neck I think that $200 is not enough.
NO TRADES- my student loan payment requires money!

PM for more detail photos (I've uploaded the maximum of 5 pics for this forum).
I've never sold or traded on this forum. You can see my flawless ebay history for user stratmatt777. I haven't auctioned anything on ebay in over a year and my latest feedback is from when I was selling digital cameras for a friend's auction house. I can email you so that you can confirm that is in fact my ebay feedback.
I treat others how I like to be treated. That's why I document even the miniscule details so you get exactly what you expect - no surprises- if you buy this neck.

thanks for looking!

• Members

Visual Sound Son of Hyde pedal

I bought this pedal used, in 10/10 condition when I bought it. It comes with the original box and all of the "box candy".

I have gigged with it about 15 times since I bought it, so it has seen some use and is not in perfect physical condition - however it is still in very good condition (just don't want you to think you're getting something pristine here!). There are a lot of youtube video demos of this pedal if you would like a preview of it.

Price is FIRM $65 shipped + paypal'ed (CONFIRMED PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE) in the CONUS. Overseas/Canada is possible for additional shipping and handling.

• Members

Looking to trade my Mesa Nomad 100 combo. Looking to trade for a tube amp head. Something along the lines of a Marshall or Splawn would be ideal. Might even consider a Recto (though I already have a lot of Mesas so it isn't my first choice) or Vox. I'm not looking for anything made by Peavey and am definitely NOT looking for modeling or SS amps. Would also trade for a Gibson SG Standard. Hit me up with what you've got. PM me offers. The amp is kinda dusty in the pics, those aren't scratches or tears.

nomad.jpg

• Members
FYI- per the serial that is a '96. Beautiful guitar...

Thanks, I verified on Fender's website and have changed my post... it turns out Fender only introduced it in 1997... so this must be from the first production year.

Just goes to show you how long some inventory can hang around. I originally bought this new from my local GC on the same day I bought the Nashville Tele I'm advertising above.

The tele's serial number puts it as a 2000 /2001 model, and I wrongly assumed, (without verifying) that they were both from the same year. Somehow GC must have had this JV strat in their inventory for quite some time before I bought it. :D

M

• Members
DSC_0422.jpg

Jackson RR-5 (w/ coffin case) - $575 or trade

Great condition, upgraded with Dunlop straplocks. It's otherwise stock with Duncan JB/Jazz pickups and currently strung with 10's. Great playing guitar, I just prefer the feel of my LP's more. The coffin case isn't a perfect fit, but it's pretty close. I can take lots more pics if anyone wants them.

Here's a list of possible trade interests (+/- cash):

Gibson SG's (2 HB's or 2 P90's, no trems)
Valvetech heads or combos
60's Fender Bassman (preferably blackface)

I'm flexible on trades, so throw offers my way if you're interested. :wave:

• Members

blackstar ht-5 combo in excellent, pretty much perfect condition. never removed from my bedroom since I got it. rarely played cranked. I have the floor pedal and the original box and so forth.

ht5.jpg

the price on these went up recently. they're listed at $500 new on musician's friend, plus you have to pay shipping because it's considered a large item.

I'm asking $330 shipped.

here's some sound clips I recorded, going straight into the ht-5 and using its stock speaker (different times, so dials and mic placement weren't the same)

SC sized humbucker in a melody maker: http://www.gulchcomic.com/images/mmbucker.mp3

p90 equipped patriot special: http://www.gulchcomic.com/images/patriotcomp2.mp3