November Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, FAB's are terrible.

I can't speak for the drive pedals, but the Fab Echo is your standard PT2399 analog-sounding digital circuit - minus some controls, it's the same circuit used in $200 pedals like the Freakshow Digilog. Provided you're just looking for slapback (or if you don't mind modding), that's a lot of pedal for $15.

• Members

I can't speak for the drive pedals, but the Fab Echo is your standard PT2399 analog-sounding digital circuit - minus some controls, it's the same circuit used in $200 pedals like the Freakshow Digilog. Provided you're just looking for slapback (or if you don't mind modding), that's a lot of pedal for $15.

I don't think it's really important whether these pedals are good or not, as far as the hot deals forum is concerned. What is important is to not thatMusiciansFriend/GuitarCenter/Music123 sell these pedals for $15/ea every day, and have free shipping even on small stuff promos from time to time.

SamAsh has them for $15/ea every day with $4 shipping = $19. That's EVERY DAY. And they ship quickly, unlike some places.

CrappingToday has them for $14 + $5 shipping = $19. Wow, big whoop there.

• Members

Does MF usually have a black friday sale?

Yes, and they have run the 20% off gift certificates in the past.. Last black friday, I got the 20% off gift certificates + 20% off a Gibson Explorer (black friday deal).. It was an awesome deal... However I later heard from some forumites that MF doesn't combine deals usually.. I guess it just depends on the CSR you talk with...

• Members

Ebay bozbanks386 has nickel Gibson '57 Classic pairs up (w/cream & black surrounds) for $128. bing.com CB is @ 8% to save you a few more bucks on an already good deal.

I'd sure like to know what his source is though. He seems to be a favorite ebay-er and I've never heard any complaint. I ordered at set of this 57/57+ and they came simply wrapped up in a bubble pack. No Gibson boxes, no wiring diagram. They do have stickers on the back so they superficially appear legit. (not installed yet) But it just makes me curious. Anyone privy to his source?

• Members

I'd sure like to know what his source is though. He seems to be a favorite ebay-er and I've never heard any complaint. I ordered at set of this 57/57+ and they came simply wrapped up in a bubble pack. No Gibson boxes, no wiring diagram. They do have stickers on the back so they superficially appear legit. (not installed yet) But it just makes me curious. Anyone privy to his source?

Yeah, I heard he gets them from the Nashville factory as he works there (or, has access to back ordered or b-stock supply). I can't say for certain how true that is, though; however, he does live in the vicinity of Nashville.

• Members

Genz Benz GB 212G-Flex 2x12 Ported Guitar Cabinet - $429.00

31GHsN-C1bL._SL500_AA250_.jpg

HUGE sounding - rivals a 4x12 - and easily moved by a single person.

This might seem a bit pricey, but is around 1/2 what they retail for and about what they go for used on CL. Since it's through Amazon.com you have some buyer protection you don't get on CL.

• Members
Genz Benz GB 212G-Flex 2x12 Ported Guitar Cabinet - $429.00

31GHsN-C1bL._SL500_AA250_.jpg

HUGE sounding - rivals a 4x12 - and easily moved by a single person.

This might seem a bit pricey, but is around 1/2 what they retail for and about what they go for used on CL. Since it's through Amazon.com you have some buyer protection you don't get on CL.

I own one and can verify they sound huge. Solid cab, speakers sound great after break-in.

the one on amazon is apparently used, and costs $80 to ship, so bear that in mind.

• Members
OK, I'm about to pull the trigger on this one, but I'm waiting on another deal. If not, this (with the 8% Bing.com cashback deal) can be had for a measly $475 - $38. Model 6s usually go for around $600!

It's a
Charvel Model 6 on the Bay - excellent condition

!BeM,(5!BGk~$(KGrHqIH-DQEreCuEoc5BK8O8!)
!BeM,Wkg!mk~$(KGrHqYOKi4Eq5gv,n)qBK8O76f

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the purpose of this post. If you are going to buy it then how can it possibly be of interest to anybody in the Great Deals thread? If you want to crow about a purchase, create a NGD thread and don't clutter things up here.

• Members

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the purpose of this post. If you are going to buy it then how can it possibly be of interest to anybody in the Great Deals thread? If you want to crow about a purchase, create a NGD thread and don't clutter things up here.

If I decide to buy it, I will remove it immediately. In the meantime, I thought I'd share it.

• Members

If I decide to buy it, I will remove it immediately. In the meantime, I thought I'd share it.

The thing is: If it's a really hot deal, and you're considering it, you don't want to post it (someone else will buy it). If it's not a really hot deal (where it won't matter if you post it before you buy it) then it doesn't belong here...

Archived