November Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BANG.................pulled the trigger on that deal!!!!!

$499.97 guitar for $129.97 SHIPPED:thu:

Thanks Sweetwater, I take back my previous comments about you.
:cry:

130 shipped? Dayum, did you have to talk them the extra 20 down or did they offer it that way? Also mine wasn't the 3120T, just the "deluxe" 3 band. Ah well, still a great deal though; kudos!

EDIT: Doh, jinx'd by Fusion1

• Members
Sounds like you did well 67Mike. My rep is still looking to find a non thinline, but put a hold on the thinline so if he can't find one, the thinline will be held for me.

The guy said model 3120...natural. So I assume that is what they are sending. Also he said $129.xx.......shipped with gig bag....again I am on a limb and assuming that this dude actually knows what the heck he is talking about.:lol:

• Members
The guy said model 3120...natural. So I assume that is what they are sending. Also he said $129.xx.......shipped with gig bag....again I am on a limb and assuming that this dude actually knows what the heck he is talking about.
:lol:

I just called them, and the guy I spoke to said no way, no record of ANYONE getting the 3120 for $130, etc. He said if I could call back and give him at least the name of the salesperson who offered that deal, etc. he might be able to help. But as it was, he offered NOTHING that was a deal to replace the cancelled order.

Any chance you could share your salesperson's name and/or order # (maybe offline for the latter)?

• Members

I just called them, and the guy I spoke to said no way, no record of ANYONE getting the 3120 for $130, etc. He said if I could call back and give him at least the name of the salesperson who offered that deal, etc. he might be able to help. But as it was, he offered NOTHING that was a deal to replace the cancelled order.

Any chance you could share your salesperson's name and/or order # (maybe offline for the latter)?

I do not want to zip my fly on my wanger.

Let's see what happens when I "actually" get something.

For all I know, this dude could be high on meth????

• Members

wait until he gets it in his hands before doing this...

To be sure that salesperson's last day might have been the day of that transaction. What I mean is the person may have known they were leaving, and decided to "stick it to the man" (as we would have said back in the day) on his way out. If it got reported now EVERY sale that person made that day would get reviewed. The results of that review would likely change some prices, maybe even stop or recall shipments.

Archived